Aon Hewitt Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aon Hewitt Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Jun 1, 2017

12 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt in October 2016.

Interview

I was interviewing for a a consultant role in the HR consulting practice (Engagement practice) for BLR location. The interview took close to two months with around 5-6 rounds of interviewing, starting from peer round, till the CEO round. It takes considerable amount of time and energy to interview with this company. It helped that most of the interviews were telephonic with just two f2f rounds, otherwise it would have been more difficult to visit onsite for each and every interview. There was a lack of co-ordination initially within the recruitment team in scheduling the interviews. It would help the candidates if the company streamlines their recruitment process and cuts short the number of interview rounds and save their and the candidates time and resource.

Interview Questions

• Initial rounds will test subject knowledge, while later rounds will test personality, fitment, etc.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Aon Hewitt

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt.

Interview

Phone interview completed by recruiter ,then face to face rounds with team members and VP. Phone interview was more position based abd to see if you're a good fit. Face to face was more behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you worked with a difficult client and how did you go about handling the situation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (Atlanta, GA) in November 2013.

Interview

The phone interview was very informal. General questions about work experience and projects I've worked on in school. Asked general questions like "what do you do when something goes wrong?"

During the interview most of the employees stated that they worked long hours.

Consultant Interview

Interview

series of informal phone interviews followed by in-person interview

Anonymous Employee in Lincolnshire, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (Lincolnshire, IL) in March 2011.

Interview

Expect a phone screening, a first interview, a second interview and perhaps even a third interview. The it was a long time waiting before the offer came. Met quite a few people during the interview process and answered the same questions. Seemed like they has a standard set of questions that they asked everyone.

Interview Questions

• They asked a lot of "tell me about a time" questions. Be prepared with examples.   Answer Question

Consulting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (Chicago, IL) in April 2009.

Interview

Pretty standard. They did a reference check before I was interviewed. I was able to interview with my future boss.

Interview Questions

• What makes you different than other individuals interviewing for the job.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not able to negotiate.

Consultant Interview

Application

I interviewed at Aon Hewitt in June 2013.

Interview

A standard interview format. Was interviewed by senior manager and consultant. The interview was standard and included behavioural questions (multitasking etc). Interviewer asked normal questions about past experience and education.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt in February 2013.

Interview

Very slow hiring process
    HR -business disconnet
    Cosntant followup for the updates

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt in January 2012.

Interview

The interview process started out with phone interviews with each of the group members. It then moved to an in person interview where behavioral interview questions and scenarios based interview questions were used. The interview process was a little disorganized, some of the people did not have a current version of my resume, they only had the one that was pulled off of linkin and that was not the most current copy so that was a little frustrating because the recruiter could have easily emailed my current resume to each interviewer in advance.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to resolve conflict with a coworker and how you handled that.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time where you used data to make an important decision.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult client and how you handled that.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt in September 2011.

Interview

1. Phone interview
    2. Basic math/verbal test
    3. Case Presentation
    4. 1-1 Interview #1
    5. 1-1 Interview #2
    6. 1-1 Interview #3

Interview Questions

• You are in standing in front of a group of executives. Tell them something convincing about management that they don't already know.   Answer Question