Aon Hewitt Early Career Development Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aon Hewitt Early Career Development Associate Interview Questions

Anonymous Employee in The Woodlands, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (The Woodlands, TX).

Interview

The process was fairly quick and well organized with the company leaders available too which I liked a lot. Typical questions about leadership roles and experiences. "Walk me through your resume" seems to be the first question they typically ask. The only difficult part about the process is that you don't know which department or business segment they will put you in until they give you an offer, so you have to have a good general understanding about the whole company and make yourself open and relevant to all the business segments they have.

Interview Questions

• What will you contribute to the company? (Difficult because you don't really know what business segment they will put you in until you get your offer!)   Answer Question

Negotiation

Talked to the recruiter over the phone about increasing the salary and it was successful. They will ask you what is the number you're looking for and why. A good reason would be if you have another offer or being interviewed for other jobs with higher salaries. They seem to have a limit on the entry level positions and you can reach that by negotiating.

Other Interview Reviews for Aon Hewitt

Anonymous Employee in The Woodlands, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (The Woodlands, TX).

Interview

Short preliminary on campus interview, invited to interview at the Woodlands, TX location. There I had 2 behavioral interviews, a 2 on 1 and a 1 on 1, lunch, and info sessions. Questions were straightforward, nothing difficult. Overall it was a great experience, interviewers were very nice and accommodating. Interviewed on a Friday and was offered a job the next Monday.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you developed something that received negative feedback.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2009.

Interview

Couple phone interviews then regular 1v1 then 2v1 interview

Interview Questions

• This interview was a behavioral interview...   1 Answer

Negotiation