Aon Hewitt Health and Benefits Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aon Hewitt Health and Benefits Analyst Interview Questions

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (San Francisco, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

I really enjoyed the whole process. Everyone who handled this interview process were really nice and helpful, from HR to the individuals who interviewed me. I had a phone screening, a second round of phone interviews, and then on-site.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Aon Hewitt

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Standard and well constructed. Consisted of first round interview over phone. Second round interview at the offices. Second round interview at the offices consisted of many interviews back to back with little break in between. All behavioral based along with information regarding working at Aon and the type of work that they do.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (Grand Rapids, MI) in May 2015.

Interview

I was referred to the company by a mutual client the interview went fine with the senior VP. I also met with a recruiter over the phone however it turned out another candidate was more qualified for the opening.

Health and Benefit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (Philadelphia, PA) in November 2012.

Interview

I got an interview through our career reception in the university. I got an one on one interview within one week and then quickly move on to the second round. I did well in the interview, but it was just very competitive to get in.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (Dallas, TX) in February 2012.

Interview

Phone interview, then followed on-site interview in Dallas. I was initially interviewed for the actuarial position, but they later transferred me a data analyst position in Minneapolis because of my demonstrated interested in healthcare. Interview was nothing technical: typical go through your resume and behavioral questions

Interview Questions

another offer came up in CDC