Aon Hewitt Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aon Hewitt Interview Questions

Updated Aug 8, 2017

237 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Delivery Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt.

Interview

One on campus interview, one-on-one, lasted about 30 minutes, general questions about why you wanted to work there and some behavioral questions. Second round interview was on site in their The Woodlands, TX location. Put us up in a hotel and took us out to dinner on the first night at a upscale restaurant with senior and junior level employees. Second day consisted of an informational session followed by 2 one-on-one interviews and a group case study. The day concluded with lunch and a Q&A session.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were working in a group and you faced difficulties and how you resolved them.   Answer Question

Setup Configuration Specialist Interview

Interview

Applied online through company portal, interviewed two weeks later. Both interviewers asked most questions based on my personality and resume and wrote notes for most of the 30 min interview. Very polite and kind interviewers s s s s s s s

Interview Questions

• What are three characteristics of a great leader?   1 Answer

Actuarial Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (Madison, WI) in October 2016.

Interview

Process was exciting, very interesting people to speak with. The consultants I spoke with seemed very knowledgable and excited to hire on new interns as well. I thought the interview went very well, but was not given an offer.

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (Chicago, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

Interviewed on campus initially through campus recruiting. Got a call from the recruiter the second day for an on-site interview. The interview day started at 9:30 am with a presentation by a senior actuary. After the presentation, there were 2 one-on-one interviews. Following the lunch break, there were 2 more one-on-one interviews. Each interview took about 30 min.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had an unpopular opinion and how did you play it out?   Answer Question

Workday Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (Charlotte, NC) in October 2016.

Interview

university interview first, logic test followed by, then go to Charlotte to have the last round of interview. introduction first, then lunch, at last, four rounds of interview. every round has a theme, try to catch it. They focus on the behavioral questions, not technic.

Interview Questions

• How to handle the situation you and your boss have different ideas.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt in October 2016.

Interview

I was interviewing for a a consultant role in the HR consulting practice (Engagement practice) for BLR location. The interview took close to two months with around 5-6 rounds of interviewing, starting from peer round, till the CEO round. It takes considerable amount of time and energy to interview with this company. It helped that most of the interviews were telephonic with just two f2f rounds, otherwise it would have been more difficult to visit onsite for each and every interview. There was a lack of co-ordination initially within the recruitment team in scheduling the interviews. It would help the candidates if the company streamlines their recruitment process and cuts short the number of interview rounds and save their and the candidates time and resource.

Interview Questions

• Initial rounds will test subject knowledge, while later rounds will test personality, fitment, etc.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

The first interview was a digital interview. Some of them were simple Yes/No questions that were multiple choice and others were recorded videos. They let you answer twice. Within two days I received an email that said I made it to the next round of interviews. The email said "here are the available times and dates for your interview" and what followed was ONE time slot not even 24 hours after I received my email.

Interview Questions

• The shift can be anytime from 8 AM to 8 PM, you don't get to choose your shift. Are you okay with these kind of hours?   Answer Question

Pension Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in The Woodlands, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (The Woodlands, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

There was a phone screening where you are basically told about the position. Then you get an e-mail requesting your availability. Once that is confirmed, you will get the list of the four people you are doing back-to-back-to-back 30-minute interviews with (a total of two hours). The interviewers are really nice.
    After that, they told me I would hear back by mid-next week (which would have been exactly a week from the interview date). It's been THREE weeks from the interview date and I haven't heard back or received replies to my e-mails... (If that changes and Glassdoor allows me to make revisions to this review, I will gladly do so.)

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I applied on the company website. I had a phone interview, then an in person interview. The interview lasted 3 hours. I met with 6+ people. After speaking to the third person, I was getting tired. At that point, I knew I probably wouldn't receive an offer.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had a tough situation to handle and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Claims Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jericho, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (Jericho, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

Was interviewed by the department manager and assistant manager at the same time. Very easy going interview, not high pressure at all. They had some questions prepared for me, but in general it was just conversational. At the end of the interview there was a written test: they gave me a three paragraph fact pattern to read and then answer questions on. Problem was some of the questions were flawed because they inferred facts that were not present in the fact pattern. So that was quite annoying.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of an occasion where you failed to accomplish a task or a goal.   Answer Question