Aon Hewitt Performance Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aon Hewitt Performance Analyst Interview Questions

Performance Analyst Interview

Interview

The interview process began with a short phone call from the recruiter--walk me through your resume, etc. After about a week and a half the recruiter reached out to plan an in-person interview with the department. The interview involved 4 individuals, with separate half-hour interviews with each ranging from fairly informal conversations to more technical questions. An email from the recruiter came shortly after the interview to notify that an offer was on its way.

Interview Questions

• How would you structure a client's portfolio given a need in the near future for increased pension payments?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Did not negotiate. Salary offered was very fair.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (Chicago, IL) in October 2011.

Interview

Standard walk me through your resume questions, why you want the positions and such. Not a difficult interview process. Interviewers provided clear insights on the career path, (ie. research or client facing)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (Chicago, IL) in May 2011.

Interview

Had a phone interview with HR, and the set up an interview with 4 low level analysts. Interview consisted of behaviorial based interview question, like how do you handle this, give me an examle of this. Throughout the 2 hour interview I don't feel as if any of the questions held any substance, not 1 math question, not 1 analytical question and not 1 question regarding my qualifications. It was obvious they are looking for people who can follow orders from the top and not Analysts who actually know what is going on and analysts who are going to contribute their opinion they simply want analysts who do what they are told.

Interview Questions

• Explain how you work in a team environment?   1 Answer
    • Tell me a time you've had a conflict with a co worker?   2 Answers
    • Why Aon Hewitt?   Answer Question