Aon Hewitt Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aon Hewitt Interview Questions

Updated Aug 21, 2017

2.8

Anonymous Employee in The Woodlands, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (The Woodlands, TX).

Interview

Recruiter calls with job details and then scheduled an in person interview. Interview was two hours broken up into four thirty minute sections. Each section was administered by a different manager asking different behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation when you made a difficult situation   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you had to make an unpopular decision   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (Orlando, FL).

Interview

Very detailed, professional, and organized. Very great interviewer! It was way easier than I thought and everyone was extremely nice. Be confident and have fun! The job seems very easy and the scheduling is flexible based off of company needs.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any previous customer seevice experience   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

The first interview was a digital interview. Some of them were simple Yes/No questions that were multiple choice and others were recorded videos. They let you answer twice. Within two days I received an email that said I made it to the next round of interviews. The email said "here are the available times and dates for your interview" and what followed was ONE time slot not even 24 hours after I received my email.

Interview Questions

• The shift can be anytime from 8 AM to 8 PM, you don't get to choose your shift. Are you okay with these kind of hours?   Answer Question

Payroll Delivery Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

First conversation was with a recruiter. Since my position was a virtual one and I had never worked virtually before she explained the pros & cons. Next was a phone interview with 2 prospective team members. It lasted about an hour. They were pleasant & engaging. It didn't feel like a stuff shirt interview. Two days later I had another call with 2 different people. It felt like talking to a new acquaintance as opposed to an interrogation. Several days later a hiring manager called. She was also pleasant.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had a problem with a co-worker.   Answer Question

Benefits Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (Orlando, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

great interview process straight to the point when it comes to letting you know what you're going to do. very friendly interviewer, must complete all the steps after the interview, background check, drug test, and skills test.

Interview Questions

• would you want to work here   1 Answer

Negotiation

no need to negotiate

Anonymous Interview Candidate in The Woodlands, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (The Woodlands, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

There was a phone screening where you are basically told about the position. Then you get an e-mail requesting your availability. Once that is confirmed, you will get the list of the four people you are doing back-to-back-to-back 30-minute interviews with (a total of two hours). The interviewers are really nice.
    After that, they told me I would hear back by mid-next week (which would have been exactly a week from the interview date). It's been THREE weeks from the interview date and I haven't heard back or received replies to my e-mails... (If that changes and Glassdoor allows me to make revisions to this review, I will gladly do so.)

Human Resources Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (Charlotte, NC) in August 2016.

Interview

Phone interview was quick and easy followed by one on one interview with team managers. A presentation was given by the client manager to share information on what to expect for the role and also to present Aon's vision and value

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you went above and beyond to assist a customer   Answer Question

Human Resources Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in The Woodlands, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (The Woodlands, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

They had you take a behavioral question survey of about 100 question's, Then you were asked 3 question and recorded it. Then you have a question that you write. Finished it yesterday and now i am waiting for a call back from a recruiter. You have time to practice your answers before submitting them they give you a practice question, and then you are able to re-record a question once. overall it was pretty simple if you have had behavioral questions before.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you had to deal with an irate customer, and explain the outcome.
      Why are you interested in Aon Hewitt.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in The Woodlands, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (The Woodlands, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

The whole process took about 1.5 months. I applied online and got a phone screening to see your communication skills and give you a brief job description 3 weeks later; Followed by a phone interview to tell you more about the role 3 days later; Finally, on site interview. The on-site interview process was straight forward with 4 30-minute individual interviews to assess your culture fit, technical skills, career goals, and expectations. Received an offer 1 week later.

The interviewers are all friendly and easy to talk to. They are more than happy to give you guidance and advice.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared to explain everything on your resume and respond to follow up questions.
      Tell me a time when you had a conflict with your teammate   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt in July 2016.

Interview

Initial phone screen with their in house recruiter. A few days later I had a conference call with 2 department heads from different divisions. The next week I had a meeting with 2 different supervisors. The conversation was casual but professional. They were looking for experience as well as personality. The following week I had one more phone screen. By week's end I had the job offer. I'd say it was approximately 2 weeks from when the recruiter contacted me until the point I had an offer.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you encountered a difficult work situation and how did you react?   Answer Question