Aon Hewitt Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aon Hewitt Interview Questions

Updated Jun 1, 2017

2.8

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (Orlando, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview process was fairly simple. I had the virtual interview and then the 2 on 1 interview. I got hired exactly two weeks after the face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• resolve it?Can you describe a time where you were in an altercation with a teammate? And how did you   Answer Question

Life and Health Benefits Advisers Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (Charlotte, NC) in June 2016.

Interview

Applied online . A recruiter called like 2 days later he introduced his self went over the job asked me about my self and basically was I licensed the process of getting hired : skill test , 10 year background check, drug test.. Set-up and interview

Delivery Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (North Atlanta, GA) in May 2016.

Interview

Standard online application, got an email the next day for a video interview through HireVue. It was a strange process as I had never done an prerecorded video interview before but not too hard as most of the questions did not require a video response. I didn't hear anything back for several weeks so I had given up. Last week I got an email for a phone interview for another position within the company (Executive Benefits OmniPlus Recordkeeper) and completed that the next day. It was a simple interview with 4 people from the company on the phone. No behavioral questions just basic questions about my knowledge of the position. Two days later I got an email requesting a face to face interview within the next two weeks. I requested that I do this sooner as I had outstanding obligations and they agreed. I went to the face to face interview yesterday which was a meeting with the supervisor and her boss. It was very informal and they were very friendly. The process took about an hour. I got a call in less than 24 hours offering me the position. Overall the process was easy and as expected. If you don't hear back immediately from this company don't give up!

Interview Questions

• How do you think your past experience will prepare you for this position?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. The position pays a little more than I expected so negotiations were not needed.

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I applied on the company website. I had a phone interview, then an in person interview. The interview lasted 3 hours. I met with 6+ people. After speaking to the third person, I was getting tired. At that point, I knew I probably wouldn't receive an offer.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had a tough situation to handle and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Payroll Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (Charlotte, NC) in April 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Received a call from the recruiter to discuss the position. I was then setup for a face to face interview. I was contacted within 2 business days. Did not get the first position but my interview felt I would fit better in another area. The recruiter set up another set of interviews later that week. The following week I was offered a position.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation that went bad and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation on vacation time. The offer I received I was pleased with.

Claims Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jericho, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (Jericho, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

Was interviewed by the department manager and assistant manager at the same time. Very easy going interview, not high pressure at all. They had some questions prepared for me, but in general it was just conversational. At the end of the interview there was a written test: they gave me a three paragraph fact pattern to read and then answer questions on. Problem was some of the questions were flawed because they inferred facts that were not present in the fact pattern. So that was quite annoying.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of an occasion where you failed to accomplish a task or a goal.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt.

Interview

Interview included three rounds, first was a video interview, then through phone and finally face to face. Questions were mostly of behavioural nature. They look for good communication skills. The difficulty was average

Interview Questions

• Explain a difficult situation at your previous job   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (Waltham, MA).

Interview

A lot of behavioral questions (ask you to give an example of an experience you have had in the past that displays how you would handle different situations). Took a about three weeks from contact from recruiter to actual interview. Really nice people, but not everyone was overly prepared for the interview.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time you prioritized work responsibilities?   Answer Question

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt.

Interview

1) On-campus interview (Behavioral)
    2) On-site interview: interviewed with 5 people who are now my coworkers, all are very friendly and professional during the interview. The questions are mainly behavioral as the technical portion is satisfied by seeing actuarial exams passed. There is also a lunch interview that's more casual.

The onsite interview was on a Friday, and I got a call from the manager the next week. The process was fast and painless.

Health and Benefits Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (San Francisco, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

I really enjoyed the whole process. Everyone who handled this interview process were really nice and helpful, from HR to the individuals who interviewed me. I had a phone screening, a second round of phone interviews, and then on-site.