Aon Hewitt Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 10, 2017

2.8

Health and Benefits Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (San Francisco, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

I really enjoyed the whole process. Everyone who handled this interview process were really nice and helpful, from HR to the individuals who interviewed me. I had a phone screening, a second round of phone interviews, and then on-site.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (Gainesville, FL) in March 2016.

Interview

It was an online recorded "virtual interview." This means that it was just me answering prompts as the software recorded me, having a one sided interview was very strange and kind of nerve-wraking. The software didn't work particularly well (some of the documents they asked me to refer to wouldn't load) and I felt that some of the questions were kind of odd for a college student with little work experience.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you used data to convince a team or group of people of something. How did you chose your data points and why?   Answer Question

Benefits Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (Orlando, FL) in March 2016.

Interview

If they like your resume they select you to move forward in the process and it starts with a Hire Vue video interview that has an additional survey/questions to answer. Once that is done if chosen you will be emailed with 3-4 times for the face to face interview. It kind of starts out as a group interview with a brief Q.A. Session and education on the company background and benefits they offer, then you transitioned to a small waiting area where the individual interview takes place. It is more of a panel type interview with behavioral type questions are used, to get the applicant to open up more nod talk, kind of like LAERING someone. After that is the waiting game to see if they offer you the position or not. If not offer d the position EVERYTHING HAS A SET TIME FRAME TO RESPOND OR COMPLETE, and from what I hear they are very strict about the deadline! Next would come drug screening and background check and a personal profile that assists them with the background check. Be sure to check you email and spam folder as some emails came to my in box and others went directly to SPAM. Follow all direction within the set time frame and you should be fine also if not familiar with behavioral interviewing you may want to research it so you are prepared.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you over step you boundaries and it backfired?

How did you handle this?   1 Answer

Game Tester Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt in March 2016.

Interview

There were 3 rounds
    Creating Bug Report
    Playing 2 games in xbox console
    HR interview

They ran a video and asked me to find a bug and create a bug report
    Questions on Functional Testing

Interview Questions

• They ran a video and asked me to find a bug and create a bug report
      Questions on Functional Testing   Answer Question

Business Instructor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in The Woodlands, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (The Woodlands, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

Video interview followed by a essay questions. Once the video interview was review, you were contacted again to fill-out and return essay questions to determine your qualification for the position.

Setup Configuration Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (Houston, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

Received an email to do a video interview through HireVue. The system allowed 30 seconds to prepare an answer to the question and would begin recording immediately after that time. You had 3 days to complete the interview on HireVue. The questions were not very difficult, they were simple, general behavior questions.

Delivery Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (Atlanta, GA) in March 2016.

Interview

There was first an in person interview on college campus and then I was brought into the office for a series of interviews. 2 interviews with upper management and one Q&A with younger new hires. Interviews were fairly informal.

Interview Questions

• Think of a time when you worked in a negative group setting. Which role did you take and how did the group resolve the problem?   Answer Question

Workday Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt.

Interview

Applied through college recruiting and process took about 2 months. First there was the online video interview, then there was the exam and then they brought me in for a face to face interview on campus. The campus interview consisted of 30 min meetings with 4 different people who asked almost the same questions.

Interview Questions

• How did you deal with problems occurred during projects?   Answer Question

Benefits Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (Houston, TX).

Interview

Applied online one evening and received an email the next day from the recruiter requesting my availability for a 15-20 min. phone interview. Completed phone interview and she immediately set up my face to face interview for the following week. Interviewed with four members is the organization who had different levels of experience and who were in different roles. Each interview was 30 mins each and they were all very open and honest and it was more of casual conversation about my experience and a few behavioral question s. I am still waiting to hear back from the recruiter about the feedback they provided. Overall I thought the process went very well.

Interview Questions

• What is you least favorite thing about your current role?   Answer Question

Benefits Operations Administrator Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt.

Interview

Two phone interviews, one with HR and one with hiring manager. The one with HR is about half an hour, while the one with the hiring manager is about an hour. The HR basically just went through my resume, and I heard from HR a week after the interview that the manager want to interview me. The interview with the manager is very casual, just basic behavioral questions. There weren’t any surprises.