Aon Hewitt Lead Systems Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aon Hewitt Lead Systems Analyst Interview Questions

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (Orlando, FL).

Interview

First step is to apply online. Upon being selected for interview you will be called for a phone interview. If you pass the phone interview you will get an in person interview which could be either a one to one type interview or a panel interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a team member that is not pulling their own weight?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is not much negotiation. Its more of a take it or leave it process.

Other Interview Reviews for Aon Hewitt

Anonymous Employee in Lincolnshire, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (Lincolnshire, IL) in August 2011.

Interview

The entrance interview is behavioral. Promotions are handed out after you have been doing the work in the role you are promoted into. Teamwork, able to work under pressure, and issues with other employees should be done directly and professionally.

Interview Questions

• You will already have the necessary answers by the time the interview takes place. There really aren't any tough questions unless you haven't been doing what is expected of you. The key is to answer quickly with confidence.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Pay is non negotiable. Paid Time Off and a Flex Schedule are your best options if they are willing to negotiate. Their first answer will always be no. Persistence pays off, as long as you project confidence.

Lead Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

Communication skills is one of the key thing during an interview here at AON Hewitt, Analytical skills is also important here. Then they ask technical questions related to that position and sometimes it can get difficult to answer.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you or what do you have in you to get hired for that position   Answer Question