Aon Hewitt Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aon Hewitt Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated Apr 19, 2017

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (Chicago, IL) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview process was conducted by 3 different people, back to back. Depending on their background you would get question related to their areas. i.e. Technology from a technical person, project management from PMs, etc.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Increased base pay. Holiday time was fixed.

Other Interview Reviews for Aon Hewitt

Project Manager Interview

Interview

First a survey from HR. That was two to three weeks after I applied. A member of the department performed a telephone interview that lasted 20-30 minutes. My interview was with 4 individuals within the same department.

Interview Questions

• Name a situation in which you failed? What did you learn. Name a time when a project did not meet the deadline.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (Winston-Salem, NC) in December 2010.

Interview

My first interview with the company was a phone interview with the HR Recruiter.
    Then a phone interview with the hiring manager. Then a face to face interview with
    three of the department managers.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to work with an employee who did not have
      a good work ethic. How did you handle the situation?
      Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase. The starting salary was fixed. So they said...

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincolnshire, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (Lincolnshire, IL) in June 2010.

Interview

I interviewed internally for another position. I was contacted by internal recruiter for screening then had a panel interview with three employees a few weeks later. I was not offered the position but the experience was good.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when a project did not go as planned?   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincolnshire, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (Lincolnshire, IL) in April 2009.

Interview

There are several steps in the interview process. They use standard Fortune 500 behavioral interviewing questions. The key skills needed to fit the management style of the company and fast paced working environment. It was a good experience.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (Chicago, IL) in January 2008.

Interview

Straightforward interview, technical questions were asked regarding web technologies and how they would be used in to create web-driven software. Interview was fairly simple for this type of job.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Long bureaucratic process which took 5 months to finalise. I had meetings with all members of my future team , but not at the same time. It was interesting but I never had a feed back after the interview so I was not sure how it went. I finally was nicely surprised when I received an offer.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Uttar Pradesh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (Gurgaon, Uttar Pradesh (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

written test regarding the reasoning and aptitute questions.....and later on there would be an face to face interview which includes questions in order to check your skills and confidence level....which would last for atleast 30 minutes....well if you are smart enough you would be easily will be able to clear the interview.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt in October 2011.

Interview

Interview was conducted swifty and efficiently.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want the project manager job?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in October 2011.

Interview

The process was reasonable. There were three rounds, first with a technical person, second with HR and third with the hiring manager. Salary negotiations and offer letter generation took around 2 weeks.