Aon Hewitt SCS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 2, 2017

2.8

35 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Lincolnshire, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (Lincolnshire, IL) in December 2015.

Interview

The initial interview was an automated 'skype' type of video interview (not with an actual person), 2nd was a phone interview, 3rd was face to face which was an event called 'Decision Night.' It was a 3 hour event with presentations, dinner and 2 interviews with breaks in between. It was a very relaxed atmosphere, they were very easygoing and accommodating.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you dealt with an upset client, how did you resolve the issue?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Aon Hewitt

SCS Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt in June 2012.

Interview

After the Interview call - You would require for a confirmation for the final call.

4 Rounds in total

Aptitude - Online
    Technical - By Lead
    Technical by Business Head
    HR

Followed by some HR calls and 3rd party verifications.

Negotiation

Non Negotiable

SCS Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greater Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (Greater Noida (India)).

Interview

First of all gate assessment and then technical cum puzzle round.gate assessment is their platform to analyze how logical candidate can think. There were 30 questions of reasoning followed by 34 English question which check for grammatical knowledge and then psychometric test.

SCS Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (Noida (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

I had applied through cocubes.
    So, a day after i applied for Aon hewitt I got a text message about the shortlisting. I was shortlisted for the further process. I need to report at their Noida office for GATE Assessment test and further procedure.
    GATE Assessment test is just a normal test which comprises of three sections:
    1. Logical,quantitative aptitude which mostly have questions from data interpretation and pie charts.
    2. Verbal questions which includes comprehension, conjunctions, prepositions,email etc.
    3. Behavioural questions which is just a easy round.

The first two rounds are elimination rounds, so if you clear first round then only you can appear for second round.
    And similarly if you clear second round then you will attempt third round.

I cleared the GATE Assessment test and was informed about the interview to start next day.

Points to be prepared for interview:

1. Software Testing
    2. Basic C programming
    3. Puzzles from geeks for geeks

There are two rounds of interview
    L1 round : Technical
    L2 round: Technical cum HR

Interview Questions

• If you toss three coins then what is the probability of getting atmost two heads?   2 Answers
    • WAP to find whether a number is palindrome or not   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

Aptitude test by cocubes followed by GD and then Gate assessment. Shortlisted candidate were asked to give interview in Guragon campus.There were two rounds. In first round introduction and some technical questions related to SQL were asked. In secound round question related to testing and puzzles were asked.

SCS Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied through CoCubes,firstly the online written test is conducted by cocubes and after that G.A.T.E assessment test held.The interview is held at Aon centre gurgaon first tecnical than followeby H.R.

Interview Questions

• Write a query to find out the name's of all employee whose age>=30?
      W.A.P to print fibonacci series?
      What is Testing?   Answer Question

SCS Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (New Delhi (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

Interview process was normal to difficult. You just have to be confident and honest. There are two levels in PI. First one is technical and the last one is HR if you got selected in the technical interview

Interview Questions

• sql questions and basic software testing questions were asked..   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

The first round was an online test. That was GATE assessment process. It was very easy. One can easily clear that rond. But be careful of time. Next was interview and it was average.

Interview Questions

• Quetions based on SQL , Puzzle , Prior interview experience etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied online through CoCubes.the process took 2 days.I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (Gurgaon, Haryana).after clearing the hectic 3-4 hours long written test ( because it includes aon GATE test)
    in bhopal,i have been told by cocubes admin that i with other 10 students in the room have cleared the round and further called to give interview on aoon hewitt gurgaon office 3 days later.

Interview Questions

• Q: how do you define you are flexible? give real life example.
      Q: have anyone ever been a client to you or vice versa? explain how you dealt with that.
      Q: question from academic project.   Answer Question

SCS Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

On the first day, there was a gd test, after that online aptitude test, and those who clear both these rounds have to pass through multiple one to one interview rounds, L1(technical) and L2(Hr).
    The profile is basically of testing, but they want someone good in testing and also sql, database.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?   1 Answer
    • What is sdlc?   1 Answer
    • What is testing?   1 Answer
    • About my project?   1 Answer
    • Now, they have leave everything and struck on white box and black box testing.   1 Answer