Aon Hewitt Systems Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aon Hewitt Systems Analyst Interview Questions

2.8

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt.

Interview

Interview process wasn't that difficult. You show up with a bunch of other people. You take a simple skills assessment. Then ask you back for a 1:1 interview. However, they don't hire like that anymore. I think a lot has changed.

Other Interview Reviews for Aon Hewitt

Systems Analyst Interview

Interview

There was one interview by a couple of people on the client that considered hiring me. They ask scenario questions whose purpose is to determine if the applicant has very strong logical, analytical, problem solving thinking skills. This is the most valuable asset as their systems are proprietary. They want to know if the applicant can think well enough to learn quickly, solve problems, and produce results efficiently and effectively.

Interview Questions

• Explain a very hard problem you had and how you solved it. Explain how you came to the solution and why you felt it was the best solution.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Ask for more than your lowest acceptable salary so that you have wiggle room in negotiations.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (Orlando, FL) in May 2012.

Interview

Prescreening questions post applying then Phone interview with recruiter, and finally Interview with unit manager

It took about three weeks to complete the process. All behavioral questions. Aon uses the STAR method for all interviews. They have also switched to video submissions for round two of interview.

Salary discussion was not needed since the recruiter negotiated it prior to the meeting.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to work with a difficult colleague   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (Orlando, FL) in February 2012.

Interview

internal email through recruiter for dept. Initial phone screen and some questions, then panel interview in person for about an hour. After that negotiations will done and then the formal offer was submitted. Entire process was about two weeks from start to finish. Most people don't come in directly as Systems Analysts

Interview Questions

• What projects have you worked on? What projects have you lead?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiate on the phone with recruiter. Said I was worth more money and told them the reasons why and they gave me more.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (Orlando, FL) in January 2012.

Interview

Initial communication was good, concise and detailed. Interview process included a pre-screening with a job recruiter from HR. From there you get an interview with a 2-3 person panel. Can be either phone or in person. Sometimes the interview process is two stages, sometimes one.

Interview Questions

• Give me a time where your supervisor was being difficult or wouldn't agree to your solution to an issue. What did you do about it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Able to negotiate salary, used performance review from previous role, grad degree education and experience speed

Anonymous Employee in Lincolnshire, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (Lincolnshire, IL) in August 2011.

Interview

Interview process was normal. Phone screen first with recruiter followed by an actual interview with the core team of interest. The interview was long and split between 4 people and 30 minutes each. The interview was repatative and all consisted of behavioral questions. The interviewers were all very nice though and overall good experience.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had a difficult time with a fellow employee and how did you rectify the situation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (Chicago, IL) in February 2011.

Interview

Face to Face Interview, Behavior Quesitons

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had to deal with a difficult client   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lincolnshire, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (Lincolnshire, IL) in September 2010.

Interview

Very easy application process. Mostly behavioral questions. Decision time was overly long though.

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (Chennai (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied through college in chennai. Written test was conducted by cocubes with easy questions having quant,english and logical(all sections were pretty easy).After that psychometric test,after clearing this round i was called at AON office(chennai) where there was 2 rounds of technical interview.They asked about questions on simple programming and SQL quesries.Preparing for SQL is a must.

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

Interview process was not much transparent. It took one day. Firstly i have given the cocube.com test from my college itself. Then I appeared in GATE test of AON HEWITT which was a kind of personality test. After successfully completed that round, I have appeared for technical 1 round where they asked me questions related to my IQ and logical ability. Then I have gone for Tehnical-2 round where they asked me questions related to testing and my subjects of engineering. I cleared that round too. Then they called me for HR round. Though my that round was good, but they didn't select me and they neither gave me any feedback that why they didn't hire me. So i was feeling disappointed.

Interview Questions

• They asked me questions related to your logic concepts. They were checking that how good your are in logics?   Answer Question