Aon Hewitt Team Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 14, 2017

3.2

18 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in The Woodlands, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (The Woodlands, TX) in August 2011.

Interview

Human Resource was very informative. Made me feel very comfortable.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Aon Hewitt

Anonymous Employee in Vashi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (Vashi (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

I got call from Recruitment Agency regarding job opening in this AON Hewitt Company which is at Vashi Navi Mumbai.
    3 Rounds were there to clear the Interview
    1st HR Round - Very Easy
    2nd Aptitude Test (3 Rounds in that as well have to clear all rounds) Not so hard to clear
    3rd Operation Manager Round with Manager (depends on our skills to handle the situation)

Interview Questions

• Are you fine with Night Shifts?   1 Answer
    • How will you handle different situations?   Answer Question
    • Basic questions regarding Hobby & family members & past work experience?   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greater Noida (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (Greater Noida (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

HR Round was about describing yourself and then telling them about the company.
    Written Test was about the aptitude and reasoning skills you posses for the process.
    Ops Round was about the facts why you want to join and what are your goals.
    Leader Round was to know more about your knowledge over the process you will be applying for.

Interview Questions

• Anything can be asked so don't expect that there will be same questions to everybody.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Vashi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (Vashi (India)) in July 2014.

Interview

Aptitute test is very lengthy & tough.
    1 HR round, 1 manager round & 1 aptitute test round
    All rounds will be long be long specially the aptitute test round.
    It will take your whole day.

Interview Questions

• what is your current job profile?   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

Interview Process was quit easy. There are three rounds HR, Aptitude, and Ops Manager(OM) for the round of team member it took not even one day at the end of day got selection mail as well

Interview Questions

• In HR it was just introduction and skills apttitude it is combination of Verbal, reasoning questions and in Ops salary discussion   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (New Delhi (India)) in March 2013.

Interview

I was interviewed in 3 rounds-Psychometric Test/Post clearence of test it was HR round and then Operations round. Since I was a fresher, so discussion was more around about my career plans/My understanding of the work and how clear I am in terms of thought process.

Interview Questions

• How do you see yourself growing in the role you are being offered   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (Noida (India)) in February 2013.

Interview

HR Round
    Written Round
    Manager Round

Interview Questions

Negotiation

HR told maxium they would provide me is 15k

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in October 2012.

Interview

Group Discussion, Gate exam, HR round, Ops round and Final Hr confirmation of selection with the bond paper of an year and rest of the formalities get completed online. Ops round may happen later next day and after clearing it one need to come on joining day. Rest all the formalities needs to be done online.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No I didn't negotiate on salary as I know Aon generally don't tends to pay high.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (Chennai (India)) in October 2012.

Interview

I had 1st Round with HR Representative , 2nd Round was Listening and Writing test[English] through recorded machine, 3rd round- Choose best answers for the question using system [Not Aptitude Test] 4th round was interview with manager.

Interview Questions

• Pretty straightforward with the questions. They didn't throw any curveballs and just wanted to actually get to know me better.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Vashi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (Vashi (India)) in August 2012.

Interview

My Interview was headed for 4 days and result was out in Month which was too slow.Interview was too lengthy but got many things to learn. They asked me couple of questions.
    Interview was held in 3 rounds initial was taken by HR Team Member and next 32 rounds were taken by Managers working there.