Aon Hewitt Team Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aon Hewitt Team Member Interview Questions

Updated Jan 5, 2017

3.2

Anonymous Employee in The Woodlands, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (The Woodlands, TX) in August 2011.

Interview

Human Resource was very informative. Made me feel very comfortable.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Aon Hewitt

Anonymous Employee in Vashi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (Vashi (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

I got call from Recruitment Agency regarding job opening in this AON Hewitt Company which is at Vashi Navi Mumbai.
    3 Rounds were there to clear the Interview
    1st HR Round - Very Easy
    2nd Aptitude Test (3 Rounds in that as well have to clear all rounds) Not so hard to clear
    3rd Operation Manager Round with Manager (depends on our skills to handle the situation)

Interview Questions

• Are you fine with Night Shifts?   1 Answer
    • How will you handle different situations?   Answer Question
    • Basic questions regarding Hobby & family members & past work experience?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Vashi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (Vashi (India)) in July 2014.

Interview

Aptitute test is very lengthy & tough.
    1 HR round, 1 manager round & 1 aptitute test round
    All rounds will be long be long specially the aptitute test round.
    It will take your whole day.

Interview Questions

• what is your current job profile?   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

Interview Process was quit easy. There are three rounds HR, Aptitude, and Ops Manager(OM) for the round of team member it took not even one day at the end of day got selection mail as well

Interview Questions

• In HR it was just introduction and skills apttitude it is combination of Verbal, reasoning questions and in Ops salary discussion   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (Noida (India)) in February 2013.

Interview

HR Round
    Written Round
    Manager Round

Interview Questions

Negotiation

HR told maxium they would provide me is 15k

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in October 2012.

Interview

Group Discussion, Gate exam, HR round, Ops round and Final Hr confirmation of selection with the bond paper of an year and rest of the formalities get completed online. Ops round may happen later next day and after clearing it one need to come on joining day. Rest all the formalities needs to be done online.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No I didn't negotiate on salary as I know Aon generally don't tends to pay high.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (Chennai (India)) in October 2012.

Interview

I had 1st Round with HR Representative , 2nd Round was Listening and Writing test[English] through recorded machine, 3rd round- Choose best answers for the question using system [Not Aptitude Test] 4th round was interview with manager.

Interview Questions

• Pretty straightforward with the questions. They didn't throw any curveballs and just wanted to actually get to know me better.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Vashi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (Vashi (India)) in August 2012.

Interview

My Interview was headed for 4 days and result was out in Month which was too slow.Interview was too lengthy but got many things to learn. They asked me couple of questions.
    Interview was held in 3 rounds initial was taken by HR Team Member and next 32 rounds were taken by Managers working there.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (New Delhi (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

Three round of interview
    1 - Initial screening with HR
    2 - Written Test
    3 - Final round with Manager

Basis question like introduction, reason for applying, past exp, Strengths, weaknesses, learning were asked in the first and last round
    Written test had general analytics and English questions
    All in all it was not a difficult interview process

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (New Delhi (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

The hiring process started with an Aptitude test, then HR round followed by Ops round. It was a bit tough interview. All the candidates were judged on the aptitude test since it was the first elimination round.Rest all the rounds were face to face.