Aon Hewitt Interview Questions in Toronto, ON | Glassdoor

2.7

12 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Benefits Operations Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in August 2016.

Interview

Two managers interviewed me. Overall, it was a very pleasant experience, the managers were really friendly. I felt more like a chat rather than an actual interview although I did tell them all the stuff they want to know about me through chats.

Payroll Delivery Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2016.

Interview

There is a pre screening for the role. The recruiter will ask you for your experience related to the job posting. What made you interested in the job profile and the organization itself. They will as you how the job suits you. I was also asked me my salary expectation.

Interview Questions

• Q: Tell me what did you liked about the job profile ?
      Q: What are your salary expectations?
      Q : Do you have any more job offers?
      Q: How does your past experience fit into the job profile?   Answer Question

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in December 2015.

Interview

I submit the resume online. Then got a call for round one by talent acquisition through web interview. So basically they provide you some standard questions (over 10), and you get between a minute to three to talk about yourself, and up to 3 chances to record it. Next round is the hiring manager one on one interview. The manager is pretty knowledgeable and future/goal oriented. This is where I felt short.

Interview Questions

• What interests you about Aon?
      Salary range
      Why you leave your job?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2015.

Interview

Online recorded interview. Process very easy and straight forward and overall had a good experience. asked about strengths weaknesses. What salary expectations are for the job. How have I handled conflict on previous job. Tell me about a time i was given a task with little to no instructions and what did i do

Interview Questions

• behavioural based questions related to why i chose to work there.   Answer Question

Human Resources Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2013.

Interview

The interview was painless: you're asked a standard round of questions, so here's your time to shine. I've described my previous experience (however unrelated it may have been), and what I've done in university. The questions were all straightforward and to the point. The interviewer was nice, understanding, and didn't rush the process.

Interview Questions

• How your previous experience can help you in the position you're applying for.   1 Answer

Actuarial Analyst Co-op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2013.

Interview

HR handpicks candidates based on SOA exams, grades and experience. The most important factor for co-op is grades and exams, because what else is there to base it on (unless you somehow had relative experience).

Interview Questions

• If you went to a bar, how would you explain to someone there what an actuary does?   Answer Question

Senior Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

I was head hunted by a recruietr in Florida who saw my postings in Toronto. I was in an agency and posted my jobs on Workopolis with my name. He did a prescreen 2 days later and then set up an interview with the Hiring Manager. A week later I was interviewed on the phone by her boss and was given an offer 2 days after that.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes I negotiated for higher bonus payout

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in September 2012.

Interview

Starts with a phone interview they will ask basic questions about your customer service experience and career goals, if all goes well you are invited to participate in a face to face interview with Team Manager and the Site Manager. You will mainly be asked behavioural questions and interview lasts approx. 20 minutes - the turn around time is quick.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you were involved in a workplace conflict and explain how came up with a resolution.   1 Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in August 2012.

Interview

The hiring process was pretty straight forward. The recruiter was very good at properly setting my expectations and keeping me informed during the process.

Interview Questions

• Describe your short and long term strategies to address the challenges facing organizations in areas where a global talent shortage exists.   Answer Question

Negotiation

very professional and amicable

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in North York, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Aon Hewitt (North York, ON (Canada)) in May 2012.

Interview

The interview process started with a phone screening interview. Once that was complete, I was then called in for an in-person interview with 2 managers. The interview process was standard and I felt comfortable during the process. During the last segment of the interview, I was handed a situational question where I had 5 minutes to formulate a hand written email response. The final interview lasted approximately 50 minutes.

Interview Questions

• -How would you handle a situation where a client/customer was upset with you for an issue that was not caused by you?
      -What is your experience in working with teams/leadership roles? Tell me about this experience
      -Tell me about a time where you stepped into a role that required you to take ownership and leadership
      -Who do you see as a leader in your life?
      -Questions were asked about my skills gained in university like excel, time management, conflict resolution etc.   Answer Question