Aon Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aon Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Aon

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Chicago, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Then, I received a request for an digital interview where you answer essays, multiple choice, and video recorded questions. Then was asked back for 2, 30-minute in-person interviews.

Interview Questions

• Do you prefer working in a team environment or individually?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Aon

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Submitted resume and was contacted for one on one interview - asked basic questions (background, behavioral).
    Came into office for second round interview and met with different members of leadership individually for 30 min increments.
    They were very timely in contacting for next round interviews and easy to get in touch with.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Atlanta, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

One phone interview and one onsite interview. The whole process is efficient.The employers are really nice. About 4 candidates are doing the interview at the same time.After a brief phone interview, I got the chance for onsite interview. And 4 people interviewed me one by one. We had lunch together as the last part.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aon in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process consisted of two rounds. The first round was a digital interview using HireVue, an online module where you record your answers to questions in video. It took some getting used to, but the questions were fairly straightforward and nothing was unexpected. I was contacted about a week later for the second round interview, which was conducted on the phone with the internship coordinator and hiring manager. They were both very nice and it wasn't anything too difficult either. The interview lasted about 45 minutes. I received my offer about a week later from my recruiter.

Interview Questions

• When have you had to make a difficult decision and how did you deal with the consequences?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Aon (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview was very laid back. Interviewers asked personal questions and it was more conversational than a behavioral interview might be. There were no scenario or case study questions. They mainly just asked about me and how school was going.

Interview Questions

• How can you apply your finance background to the position available? What classes have you taken that will help you be successful in your role?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Aon in September 2016.

Interview

Met the recruiters at a school career fair and then applied online. Had an on campus interview the next day. Fairly standard interview asking basic questions and what I knew about the practice.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aon in February 2019.

Interview

I submitted my application online. The next day they invited me to complete a self-paced On-demand video interview. The first four questions were basic questions such as your university and your major. The fifth and sixth question was a two-minute recorded interview. I am still waiting for their reply.

Interview Questions

• Describe a particular situation where you had multiple deadlines approaching simultaneously. What course or courses of action did you take to prioritize and meet those deadlines?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Pretty typical behavioral questions with some strategy/situational questions thrown in. Overall no surprises, mostly just know the company and be able to articulate why you want to work for them.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Chicago, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

Began by applying online, if chosen, you were sent a link to complete online recorded questions. If you moved on from there, you had either an in person or telephone interview with your would-be manager (depending on location/availability).

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to take control of a team.group   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Aon (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2018.

Interview

Campus Job fair, students lines up to talk with the representatives one by one, they normally have the screening before the job fairs already, some students were asked some technical problems, as far as I now, the 1st standard they select the interviewer is the GPA first