Aon Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aon Intern Interview Questions

Updated Feb 22, 2017

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Submitted resume and was contacted for one on one interview - asked basic questions (background, behavioral).
Came into office for second round interview and met with different members of leadership individually for 30 min increments.
They were very timely in contacting for next round interviews and easy to get in touch with.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Aon

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Aon.

Interview

First part was a video interview where you record yourself and answer a couple of questions. It was pretty simple behavioral and tell me about yourself questions. About two weeks later received a phone call from HR and scheduled a phone interview with a senior manager. Phone call was ok. Senior manager didn't seem enthusiastic since the beginning of the interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aon (San Francisco, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied online, and after contacting the recruiter about two weeks after submitting my application I received an interview via email. It was an online interview through Hirevue with essay and video questions. They asked me to complete it the same day I received the email. The whole process was very impersonal. Soon after they said they were already in the final interview stages when I applied so I was not considered in any further steps.

Interview Questions

• Give a situation where you had to use data to influence someone, and what points did you use to do so?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Atlanta, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

One phone interview and one onsite interview. The whole process is efficient.The employers are really nice. About 4 candidates are doing the interview at the same time.After a brief phone interview, I got the chance for onsite interview. And 4 people interviewed me one by one. We had lunch together as the last part.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aon (Chicago, IL) in October 2014.

Interview

The interview was all online. There was a third-party online interview service through which the interview was administered. They gave me a questionnaire that I filled out, then for the actual interview portion, I was given a question, with a minute to prepare, then I recorded my answer on my webcam. The interview questions weren't terribly difficult, but the way the interview was conducted felt very unnatural.

Interview Questions

• What is the accomplishment of which you are the most proud?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aon (Southfield, MI) in February 2009.

Interview

Relatively friendly interviewers, two of them. Do a lot of explaining about the position before asking your to talk about yourself.

Interview Questions

• If you are given three tasks, would you start on all of them simultaneously, one at a time, or a different approach?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aon (London, England (UK)) in February 2016.

Interview

Group exercises and interview and intray exercise. Presentation required each candidate to do two presentations: one technical and one about your own skills and qualities. Interview was competency based with motivational questions about risk, AON and your skills as well as experiences at university