Aon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

461 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Aon (Chicago, IL).

Interview

First interview was a phone interview with the recruiter. Second interview was a video interview. Third interview was with the Finance Director. Fourth and final interviews were three separate interviews with the Finance Director and two additional directors. Entire process of first point of contact to Day 1 took about two months.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you struggled in the workplace.   Answer Question

Risk Solutions Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aon.

Interview

First round behavioral interview online. Submitted recorded and written question answers via interview portal. Status still reads "In Progress" many months later. It would be better if application statuses were kept up to date as I ended up taking a position at another company.

Interview Questions

Interview

Application, video interview, due to the merger they weren't able to move forward with my application to advanced to interview and schedule a recruiter call, Recruiter screening, group presentation, interview with two current managers, offer letter.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had and disagreement with management? How did you solve it?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you resolved a conflict or concern for a customer?   Answer Question

Senior Actuarial Analyst Interview

Interview

Applied online and then was contacted by HR to set up a phone interview. Talked for about 30-45 minutes with hiring manager and another analyst on his team. Basic phone interview questions. Both very easy to talk to. Got an email later that day about setting up an on site interview.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you had to come up with a solution to a problem.   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Aon.

Interview

There were three separate interviewers in person and the process consisted of technical questions and some personality related questions. I felt comfortable and at easy during the process and it was handled very professionally.

Interview Questions

• What is some adversity you had to face and how did you resolve it   Answer Question

Medical Claims Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aon.

Interview

I started off with a video interview, then a phone interview, and finally an in person formal interview. The formal interview was about 40 minute long with four interviewers in attendance.

Workday Consultant Talent/Benefits Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aon (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

The process involved an initial screening with a recruiter, followed by two interviews with managers. The emphasis was on discovering my experience with full-cycle deployments and with guiding customers to successful completion.

Interview Questions

• Describe your experience with activities for the planning and architect phases.   Answer Question

Graphic Design Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aon (Chicago, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied through their website and one of the HR representatives contacted me to set up a schedule for 1-hour in-person interview. I interviewed with three different designers and the actual interview took about 50 minutes. All of them were very nice and the whole experience was pleasant.

Interview Questions

• How would you negotiate/convince boss who has a different design perspective than yours?   Answer Question

Benefits Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aon (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied on LinkedIn and with few days HR reached out to me to schedule a phone interview. The HR person was very helpful and friendly. Couple of weeks later I was invited for an interview with "the team". Internal interview with the consulting team was a joke. They were give a sheet of paper with typical behavioral questions which were completely irrelevant to the position I was interviewing for. I'm not even waiting for them to get back to me with their answer! Every person that interviewed me kept emphasizing how intense this position is and that they are expecting me to put in 50-55 work hours every week!!! I also noticed how tired and drained everyone looked.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Aon in April 2017.

Interview

1st round - Meeting with VP
    2nd round - Meeting with Director
    3rd round - three separate meetings with assistant and executives VPs in the practice

It was obvious that they had confidence in my technical ability and the process definitely revolved more around culture fit.