Aon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 23, 2017

2.9

Pension Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincolnshire, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Aon (Lincolnshire, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

Phone interview with a person from Human Resources which was a very casual conversation. Then couple weeks later there is a final round in office interview with the hiring manager and possible another current employee.

IT Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aon in March 2017.

Interview

Applied on the company website, then at one afternoon, a HR called and Phone interview followed by online logical reasoning test. After a week, followed up with them to check the result.

Risk Solutions Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Miami, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

HireVue Digital Interview followed by phone interview with 2 executives. The video interview is a little bit uncomfortable but after practicing a few times, it gets easier. Phone interview is serious but interviewers were friendly and sociable.

Interview Questions

• How much do you know about the position?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aon (San Francisco, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

it was all online, very impersonal. It was not organic. Besides that it was quite average, easy to set up as long as you had the required specs on your computer. They asked questions relating to the position and not much else.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aon (Charlotte, NC) in August 2013.

Interview

Interview with a temp service you first. You meet one-on-one with a interview then you ask some series of assessment questions. In less than a week someone calls you and offer you the job.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever work for a call center before   1 Answer

Business Delivery Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in The Woodlands, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aon (The Woodlands, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

It was an online interview thru Hirevue, consisted of 10 questions, each of them you were allowed two tries, and around 2 minutes to prepare for each question. As instructed, the Hirevue took around 30 minutes to complete.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aon (Brisbane (Australia)) in July 2016.

Interview

2 steps, final interview with senior manager in a coffeshop, great experience in general.
    Good human touch and ability to see over the resume. Even the phone interview was conducted with a good human touch, not only a checking of your resume

Interview Questions

• background, interests and future plans   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aon in March 2016.

Interview

The first step of the interview process was an online logical and reasoning test which was of reasonable difficulty. Following that, a phone Interview was conducted with the hiring manger. The last stage was a face-to-face interview. Interviewers were friendly and very willing to share about the industry.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

The first interview was part of the assessment centre. It was competency based mostly, There were also some numericl questions at the end of the interview, almost all based on discounting and compounding.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you delivered excellent customer service

Why have you chosen the role you applied for?

Describe a time when you completed a challenging project.
      Answer Question

Delivery Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Aon (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

Very well coordinated, i sis not have to wait more than 15 min for interview to begin. Although interview process lasted for 1 month, but I was told after 2 interviews that clients are coming in 15-20 days and remaining interview process will be done upon their arrival.
    I got periodic folloups from HR.

I did attend such a professional interview procedure earlier.
    I would like to give full credit to HR coordinating this entire process Mr Hemant.

Interview Questions

• Agile Methodology
      Team management