Aon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aon Interview Questions

Updated Oct 16, 2017

2.8

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Aon.

Interview

The interviewer asked about past experience on the resume, asked about my understanding of risk consulting, and how I learned from past experiences, like company culture, whether getting help when necessary and etc.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalispell, MT

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Kalispell, MT) in September 2017.

Interview

The interviewing process was much longer than I had initially thought it would be. The screening call, virtual conference and final decision took over a month. I was not given a lot of information during the process. They would say, "you will get information within the week" or "next week", but in reality it was always a week longer than expected.

Retirement Consulting Co-op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aon (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in October 2017.

Interview

There was a digital interview where you log in online and your video responses are recorded. You have 24 hours complete it so it gives you the flexibility to complete it when you want to. You only get one try so if you mess up, then you don't get another chance to rerecord your video responses.

Pension Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lincolnshire, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Lincolnshire, IL) in September 2016.

Interview

One phone interview - phone screening.
    One in persons - four different people, two hours long. Basic questions, strengths/weakness type questions. Basically gauging your personality and make sure you are able to talk to people

Investment Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aon (London, England (UK)) in February 2016.

Interview

Had the application process, then online tests, video interview that lasted 15 mins altogether. Assessment centre - a pre prepared presentation on a topic given by AON, a presentation on yourself, a face-to-face interview, debate, role play and written exercise. This lasted the whole day.

Interview Questions

• Why AON?
      What are your strengths?
      Several maths questions   Answer Question

Valuation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Chicago, IL) in September 2017.

Interview

The I had an initial phone screening which was really just a nice little chat. A week later I got a call that they wanted to invite me for a further interview. The on-site interview in Chicago was 7 half hour rounds along with an hourlong lunch with two employees. The interview process was nice because everyone was so kind and talked more about the industry and the role rather than ask difficult behavioral questions. I think they were mostly concerned with seeing if I had the potential to be a good consultant, so the interview were all about seeing if I could hold a conversation. It also helped that I showed a strong passion for the position.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aon in September 2017.

Interview

Easy interview, however, I only interviewed with the person who was to be replaced and eventually she advised me that the office manager was busy and couldn't interview me. Unprofessional experience and a clear disregard for my time.

BOA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Aon (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

Very easy process, they will check flexibility for work. They will check more about your last experience, according to that they will hire you. Your strength, weakness, career short term and long term goal. About your family and last company experience. How you manage your work. Stuff like that only.

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Aon in September 2017.

Interview

No.1 worst company. May be one of the best internationally, in india its the worst of all. Only recommendation candidates are allowed to complete the interview. Even if you come to interview they will send you back unhesitatingly. They only offer their relatives,kins,boyfriends and girlfriends. The HR is the sole cheater. The operations desk sucks, they don't even know how to talk in English, don't know how to respond.

Interview Questions

• we are sorry to inform you don't appear for interview   1 Answer

Tech Ops Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aon (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

There were three rounds. First one was telephonic and other two were via cisco webex video conference. Post successful interview, HR cordinated for documentaion purpose. There was one person who was dedicately assigned to me to hep me through the entire process until the day of joining.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to leave your current job?   1 Answer