Aon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 29, 2017

2.8

Business Delivery Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Aon (Gainesville, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied through my university's website and had to apply online as well. Pretty straightforward interview. The interview was an Alumni from my university and was extremely chill to speak to.

Business Delivery Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in The Woodlands, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aon (The Woodlands, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

It was an online interview thru Hirevue, consisted of 10 questions, each of them you were allowed two tries, and around 2 minutes to prepare for each question. As instructed, the Hirevue took around 30 minutes to complete.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aon (San Francisco, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

it was all online, very impersonal. It was not organic. Besides that it was quite average, easy to set up as long as you had the required specs on your computer. They asked questions relating to the position and not much else.

Implementation Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aon in February 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very involved. It was a behavioral interview where I was given scenarios and I would have to give examples of how I was faced with the scenario, how I handled it and what the outcome was. I had four interviews and was not hired. I checked a month later and the position still was not filled.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time when a client was unhappy and how you resolved their issue.   Answer Question

Compensation Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aon (Boston, MA) in January 2017.

Interview

It was the 1st round video interview. Pretty simple and straight-forward. It had about 10 questions and only some of them were video questions. Others were just brief write-ups. For each video question, you're given 30 seconds to think about the answer. And then for the answers, you are given 3 minutes for each question.

Interview Questions

• Experience with explaining a technical problem to a non-technical person.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Aon in January 2017.

Interview

The first interview was a virtual interview that you record timed video responses to about 6-8 questions. Then after about a week or so, you will get an invitation to have a phone interview if they select you based on your video interview responses. From there you will be scheduled to attend a face-to-face interview.

Interview Questions

• Each question was based on the STAR format of interviewing.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aon (Chicago, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

Received an email with the process to Hireview's virtual interview. The interview would be conducted over this platform. You would be give around 8 questions and have to record yourself answering these questions. Usually given a minute to prepare and three minutes to answer. It was an okay experience. Would have preferred a face to face type of interview, but it is easier for them to review I guess.

Interview Questions

• Describe an experience when you had problems with a group member and how you attempted to fix it.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Chicago, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

Had to go through an online video interview before actually being called in for an interview.
    Also first had to complete a behavioral and personality test. They seemed a bit lengthy and you never quite know how to answer the questions. Everything was handled very professionally from start to finish.

Compensation Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aon (San Francisco, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Met employee at career fair and later applied through my university job board. Got a request for a digital interview shortly after. You are asked 10 questions: 6 simple yes/no questions that just ask about your recruitment status (i.e. will you need sponsorship? What is your location preference? etc). Then 3 interview questions where you record yourself answering (30 seconds to read the question, 3 minutes to answer, one recording). After that you have to write a short essay with unlimited time. After I sent this in, they never got back to me.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this position?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you had to adapt to a changing situation.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you had to rely on a data to make a decision, what data points did you decide to use and why   Answer Question

Catastrophe Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Bloomington, MN) in January 2017.

Interview

Primarily Behavioral Questions, 5 interviews of about 30 minutes a piece. They mixed it up with people who were Analysts and Brokers so you could get both of their perspectives.

Interview Questions

• Describe what you did when you didn't have enough time to complete all tasks   Answer Question