Aon Investment Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aon Investment Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Aon

3.5

Investment Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aon in July 2017.

Interview

Cv, online test, face to face interview.
Was done us bright network, so submission of cv, followed by online test then face to face interview. It was a fast track interview process.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Aon

Investment Consultant Interview

Interview

Video interview, 4 questions, watch a short video of someone asking a question then you have 5 minutes to prepare and 3 minutes to answer. You are allowed to take as long as you want between each question

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you improved a process or way of working   Answer Question

Investment Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Aon in July 2018.

Interview

It was the second part of the online stage which was video interview. The difficulty level was average. Be prepared well is the key. there were 4 questions in it with 5 minutes to think.

Investment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Aon (London, England (UK)) in May 2018.

Interview

Open Questions, Online Test, Video Interview, Accessment Centre ( group debate, written task, two presentations, interview and role playing meeting), Final Interview ( with the manager at regional office)

The longest and most difficult process I have ever came across, requries a lot of efforts and patience for every stage.

Interview Questions

• Lots of questions for the technical presentations if they interested.
      Interview such as Desribe a time you have the biggest contribution to the team/Multi-task/customer service   2 Answers

Investment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aon (Bristol, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

Lovely people, the assessment centre is way too long and very demanding, with the final task starting at about 4:20 pm, many stages within the process and many tasks within the assessment centre

Investment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Birmingham, England (UK)) in February 2016.

Interview

The assessment centre involved a brief introduction to the company followed by a group debate, a one-to-one interview and a prepared presentation. After lunch we took part in an in-tray exercise followed by a client case study. Each activity lasted between 30-45 mins, apart from the case study which was 90 mins.

Interview Questions

• Provide your view on the recent speculation about interest rates?   Answer Question

Investment Consulting Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aon.

Interview

First you start with tests online and if successful move onto video interview. This interview is standard questions, nothing to worry about! Then an assessment day, this is a very long day compared to the other assessment days I have had. Starts with a debate, then written exercise, interview, presentation and finally a role play.

Investment Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aon (London, England (UK)) in February 2016.

Interview

Had the application process, then online tests, video interview that lasted 15 mins altogether. Assessment centre - a pre prepared presentation on a topic given by AON, a presentation on yourself, a face-to-face interview, debate, role play and written exercise. This lasted the whole day.

Interview Questions

• Why AON?
      What are your strengths?