Aon Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 21, 2017

2.2

Delivery Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

multiple stages - online video recording, questions, and essay; then phone interview; then in person interview with multiple colleagues. In person event was done for all candidates for the panel part, and 1-on-1 for the actual interviews

Customer Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aon (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

Two interviews with managers and several interviews with peers, toured premises, had lunch. It was a thoughtful and detailed process. They were not too clear on exactly what they are looking for and appeared flexible.

Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Aon (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2011.

Interview

Started with a phone screening which was pretty standard. I was then asked to come and interview in their office downtown. The interview was about 5 hours in totally and I met with 8 people in total. All of the interviews were a half hour and all were 1:1 except for one in which two people came in. At the end of the interview the Southern California regional manager came in and explained the goals of the company, culture, etc. It seemed like a great place to work and everyone that interviewed me was extremely nice. However, I was never told that I didn't get the job until I sent an email asking what the deal was. They told me they would get back to me and then just sent me on my way. It would have been nice to get at least a rejection email for spending so much time in their office. I really thought the interview went well but I guess there were a lot of candidates. Overall it was an average experience due to the fact that they never sent a rejection email and kept my hopes up for a long time.

Risk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aon (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2010.

Interview

I first had a phone Interview, It went great. In the next few weeks I got called in for a 1 on 1. It went well but it too a long time for them to get back to me. I dont think they had a HR person in the office so thats probably why it too so long

Interview Questions

• Typical question - What motivates you, How do you work with others?   1 Answer

Had another offer before they got back to me

Desktop Publisher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Forest, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Aon (Lake Forest, CA) in April 2008.

Interview

It was an unusually friendly interview and they knew exactly what they were looking for. I felt comfortable and I was able to show them my capabilities. It was very pleasant. I talked to the individuals who I would be working with, and they asked me a lot of questions to see if I was good.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate, their offer was more than I anticipated and I didn't want to push it. Not all companies offer pension, but this one did.