Apex International QC Chemist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

2.0

QC Chemist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chaska, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apex International (Chaska, MN).

Interview

Not impressed.

Initially applied online. For some reason the HR department only calls from a restricted phone number. There were two phone interviews, one with the HR department, and one with the hiring manger. An on-site interview was scheduled, and I was given a number to contact if anything came up. I was unable to attend the original interview date, so I attempted to call the hiring manger for an entire week without hearing anything back. She then called the date of the interview asking where I was, despite me leaving multiple messages.

Once we finally rescheduled the interview, the actual questions were pretty standard and normal. Nothing too out of the ordinary. I was told I would hear back within the end of the week, and to this day (About a month later), I still have not heard anything back.

I honestly can't say I am terribly disappointed. Both the HR department and the mangers seemed very disorganized.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with having many high priority tasks in one day?   1 Answer