Apex Systems Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Apex Systems Account Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Apex Systems

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apex Systems (Washington, DC) in January 2013.

Interview

Started off with a phone interview. Then you're brought into the office for a half day to see how the operation works. At the end you sit down with the manager and go into more details.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Apex Systems

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apex Systems (Santa Clara, CA) in November 2013.

Interview

A great interview process. I was able to sit down with the Managing Director and the current staff to learn more about the role, and address any concerns/questions. You are interviewed in 30 minute increments, with 1-2 members of the current staff. You will also get the opportunity to sit out in the pit to see what your day to day would look like as a recruiter or account manager.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Apex Systems (Charlotte, NC) in March 2015.

Interview

Typical interview. It was very brief and too the point. Not bad at all. Although you need to make sure you're precise in answering all of the questions that are asked of you.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you?
      What separates you from the rest?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Apex Systems (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

Apply online first; then complete the questions a corporate recruiter sends; then speak with the recruiter, and if they like you you'll get a call from the manager. Quick 30 minute interview with them and shadow some of the team for a few minutes, and then the decision is within a day or two.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you disagreed with someone you worked with and how you were able to handle the situation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Apex Systems (Orlando, FL) in August 2015.

Interview

one step interview process, very easy typical sales questions. You go into the local office and meet with the senior office manager and speak with a couple other account managers.

Interview Questions

• What excites you about sales.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Falls Church, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Apex Systems (Falls Church, VA) in March 2017.

Interview

Multiple phone interviews and a final interview onsite. You will talk to the corporate recruiter a few times to determine what offices you may be a fit for and they will ask you the basic kind of interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Name one time you had to take criticism and respond to it   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apex Systems (Charlotte, NC) in January 2017.

Interview

Phone call, and In-person meeting that involved meeting with various managers and executives. It was an interview reviewing my past experiences and describing the responsibilities fo the role. I also engaged in a tour of the facilities.

Interview Questions

• Why are you a great fit for this role?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Falls Church, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apex Systems (Falls Church, VA) in February 2018.

Interview

Started with a phone interview and am currently preparing for the face to face interview. The process is very smooth and the people are extremely friendly and easy going to talk to. They give you the materials to be successful and directly after the phone interview I was sent an email on how to prepare for the interview.

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apex Systems (Salt Lake City, UT) in June 2015.

Interview

I was an internal employee referral and first interviewed with the corporate recruiter. I was then passed along for a phone call with the local branch manager and ultimately came onsite to meet with the manager and the team. They also gave me the option to come for a few hours another day to see the team work and the type of business. Good process.

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Apex Systems (Seattle, WA) in February 2017.

Interview

Phone screen with a recruiter, internal half day where you meet with both recruiters and account managers. Mainly they look for a culture fit, and if your interests align with the nature of the work.

Interview Questions

• Why sales? Mainly looking for a personality fit, resilience, motivation.   Answer Question