Apex Systems Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Apex Systems Account Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Apex Systems

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apex Systems (Washington, DC) in January 2013.

Interview

Started off with a phone interview. Then you're brought into the office for a half day to see how the operation works. At the end you sit down with the manager and go into more details.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Apex Systems

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Falls Church, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apex Systems (Falls Church, VA) in February 2018.

Interview

Started with a phone interview and am currently preparing for the face to face interview. The process is very smooth and the people are extremely friendly and easy going to talk to. They give you the materials to be successful and directly after the phone interview I was sent an email on how to prepare for the interview.

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apex Systems (Salt Lake City, UT) in June 2015.

Interview

I was an internal employee referral and first interviewed with the corporate recruiter. I was then passed along for a phone call with the local branch manager and ultimately came onsite to meet with the manager and the team. They also gave me the option to come for a few hours another day to see the team work and the type of business. Good process.

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Apex Systems (Seattle, WA) in February 2017.

Interview

Phone screen with a recruiter, internal half day where you meet with both recruiters and account managers. Mainly they look for a culture fit, and if your interests align with the nature of the work.

Interview Questions

• Why sales? Mainly looking for a personality fit, resilience, motivation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Apex Systems (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

Apply online first; then complete the questions a corporate recruiter sends; then speak with the recruiter, and if they like you you'll get a call from the manager. Quick 30 minute interview with them and shadow some of the team for a few minutes, and then the decision is within a day or two.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you disagreed with someone you worked with and how you were able to handle the situation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Apex Systems (Tampa, FL) in April 2012.

Interview

The recruiter I spoke with really wanted to fill a Tampa position with a start date in 3 weeks. The interview was relatively easy but I would have needed to relocated and did not think that would be possible in the time frame given. I suggested a different location that she was also recruiting for and don't think it had the same need.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Apex Systems (Dallas, TX) in May 2018.

Interview

Phone Interview, In-person Panel Interview. Got to meet with some folks on the team who have been in for about a year to pick their brain. Offer was extended a couple of days later.

Interview Questions

• What metrics did you use to track performance in your previous sales role?   Answer Question

Jul 11, 2019 – Marketing

Hi, Thank you for taking time to provide feedback. Please email us at contractorcommunity@apexsystems.com so we can discuss your experience and how we can improve. Thank you!

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apex Systems (Denver, CO) in November 2018.

Interview

I was contacted on LinkedIn by our internal recruiter. From there I had an initial phone screen with her and was then scheduled for an in person/in office interview with the three managers in my office. I was notified shortly after that interview that I was receiving an offer. Quick process.

Interview Questions

• Why would you be good at sales and what makes you want to work for Apex in a sales capacity?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Apex Systems (Jacksonville, FL) in March 2018.

Interview

1 Phone screen with a recruiter and then an onsite interview. About an hour and a half long. Questions about personality, work experience, and different situations. Typically two managers-each about 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Describe the most difficult situation you have encountered in your career, how did you overcome that?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Apex Systems (Irving, TX) in June 2018.

Interview

No Drug Test
    Just a back ground check
    I had a phone interview prior, and received an offer at the job interview. (this may be because I mentioned another offer I was planning to take)