Apex Systems Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Apex Systems Account Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Apex Systems

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Apex Systems (Dallas, TX) in May 2018.

Interview

Phone Interview, In-person Panel Interview. Got to meet with some folks on the team who have been in for about a year to pick their brain. Offer was extended a couple of days later.

Interview Questions

• What metrics did you use to track performance in your previous sales role?   Answer Question

Jul 11, 2019 – Marketing

Hi, Thank you for taking time to provide feedback. Please email us at contractorcommunity@apexsystems.com so we can discuss your experience and how we can improve. Thank you!

Other Interview Reviews for Apex Systems

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apex Systems (Denver, CO) in November 2018.

Interview

I was contacted on LinkedIn by our internal recruiter. From there I had an initial phone screen with her and was then scheduled for an in person/in office interview with the three managers in my office. I was notified shortly after that interview that I was receiving an offer. Quick process.

Interview Questions

• Why would you be good at sales and what makes you want to work for Apex in a sales capacity?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Apex Systems (Irving, TX) in June 2018.

Interview

No Drug Test
    Just a back ground check
    I had a phone interview prior, and received an offer at the job interview. (this may be because I mentioned another offer I was planning to take)

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Apex Systems (Jacksonville, FL) in March 2018.

Interview

1 Phone screen with a recruiter and then an onsite interview. About an hour and a half long. Questions about personality, work experience, and different situations. Typically two managers-each about 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Describe the most difficult situation you have encountered in your career, how did you overcome that?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apex Systems.

Interview

Phone screen and then in-person interview with a number of team members. It is an interview loop that consists of Account Managers, Technical Recruiters, Management and Directors. A pretty straight forward interview process.

Interview Questions

Apex Systems Response

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Apex Systems in February 2012.

Interview

Interview was straight forward. First the recruiter called and checked me out and then I met with a local manager for a face-to-face interview. The recruiter asked the typical questions on "whats your background." "Why do you think you would fit the job."

The face-to-face interview was pretty casual. The whole thing was more of a conversation which is typical of sales positions. In all reality, he was looking for someone who could build relationships right from the start. I have no doubt he was looking for personality traits that would fit his desired description on the ability to build relationships and the desire for hiring someone long term.

It was a base of 27-30K plus commission with expectations of making about 50K your first year.

I had to call to find out they hired someone else but I did get the privilege of talking with the hiring manager and asked him some constructive criticism on what he thought of my interview. That was extremely appreciated!

Overall, this was a good experience.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Apex Systems in July 2010.

Interview

Did phone interview and then was told I would be moved on to do a 1 on 1. No one got back to me for 2 weeks, and probably wouldn't have if I didn't follow up. Went in for in-person interview and was offered job. Process is not hard at all and made me wonder what kind of people were working there.

Interview Questions

Better offer and was unsure of the talent at the company.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apex Systems.

Interview

One phone interview with Corp Recruiter, f2f with Managing Director

Negotiation