Apex Systems Delivery Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Apex Systems Delivery Recruiter Interview Questions

Interviews at Apex Systems

2.6

Delivery Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Apex Systems.

Interview

I learned about the company at a college career fair. I was asked to email my answers to a few screening questions. About 6 weeks later a corporate recruiter got in touch with me for a phone interview. I had an on-site panel interview with 4 account managers.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Apex Systems

Delivery Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Apex Systems in March 2015.

Interview

Talked with the corporate recruiter for about 30 minutes in a preliminary phone interview. After the phone interview she said I made it to the next round. Long interview with 5 managers sitting across from me. Firing questions one after another. Invited to shadow employees for abiut and hour and a half. Got an offer over the phone by the end of the day.

Delivery Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Apex Systems in April 2015.

Interview

I sent my resume in and received an e-mail the next day. I answered some basic questions such as what experiences has prepared you for a job like this one. After they reviewed them I set up a phone interview for two days later. The phone interview asked some basic questions and I asked questions for the recruiter. They asked for an estimate when I would be able to meet face-to-face. I talked on the phone with them for about 20 minutes. It seemed to go well, but four days later I received an e-mail saying the position had been filled.

Delivery Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Apex Systems.

Interview

The interview process was as laid back as an interview could be. Nothing too frightening, the questions asked were pretty basic and nothing out of the ordinary. The person who interviewed me was very friendly, and seemed to fully listen and understand the answers to her questions. After about 15 minutes of question and answer she then brought me back to the main office part so I could get a glimpse of what being a delivery recruiter was all about.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had failed at a task, and how to you learned from it/what you could do better next time.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Falls Church, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apex Systems (Falls Church, VA) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied online. A week or so after, I was contacted by the corporate recruiter by email who wanted me to reply to a questionnaire. Once they were satisfied with my answer, a phone interview with the prospective supervisor was conducted. That was followed by an in-person interview. I was interviewed by the manager and one of the senior members of the team they were hiring for. They asked me pretty general interview questions and answered whatever questions I had. Then, I spent about an hour with two recruiters getting to know what they do on a daily basis.

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Apex Systems (Portland, OR) in February 2016.

Interview

Phone interview to face-to-face interview. Everyone was very friendly. The interview question all revolved around the specific job, and were not tricky. After the interview I sat down and job shadow one of their recruiters to see exactly what I would be doing. Then they soft offered me the job and gave me the weekend to think about it.

Interview Questions

• What is one important aspect to you when working with a group?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Apex Systems (Richmond, VA) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied through LinkedIn and got a phone interview, there I was scheduled a in-person interview. The interviews were mostly questions about me personally. Questions like why I wanted to work there? What drives me to succeed.

Interview Questions

• What makes you qualified for the position?   1 Answer

Delivery Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apex Systems.

Interview

I applied online and 4 days later I got an email from a corporate recruiter to answer 10 questions. The day after I sent my answers I was then set up for a phone interview for that Friday. On the following Tuesday I got a call from an admin to set up my F2F interview. I had my F2F interview with two delivery managers which were both very nice and informative. After my interview, I shadowed 3 recruiters. I was then walked out by another delivery manager and got a phone call later that day saying I got the job. It was a very pleasant experience. Everyone is very professional and nice.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Apex Systems (Richmond, VA) in August 2017.

Interview

I was referred by a friend. I received a phone call from their corporate office to answer a few questions regarding my background. After answering these questions I was told they would like to set up a phone interview. I talked with a local recruiter who was satisfied with my answers and wanted to set up a face to face interview. She sent me an email with interview tips. I followed all these tips during the interview. The face to face consisted of two managers asking me a couple of questions. One was extremely blunt and rather rude while the other was much nicer and nodded at everything I said. They asked me about 5 questions in total in rapid succession as well as 3 behavioral questions. The next day I received a call stating that they were moving forward with other candidates. It was clear the only things they value are COMPETITIVENESS, MONEY, and EXPENDABLE EMPLOYEES. If you are hoping to work for a company that cares about you as a person, DO NOT APPLY HERE. If you are looking to be in constant battle with your fellow employees and live in a stressed environment, go for it. The job itself requires very little in terms of qualification.