Apex Systems GIS Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Apex Systems GIS Technician Interview Questions

Interviews at Apex Systems

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Apex Systems (Austin, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

Interview process was good. While there was no in person interview, the process took a phone interview and a skype interview. The questions were assessments in theory for GIS and relevant to the job

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Apex Systems

GIS Technician Interview

Interview

got phone call for interview and video call for second interview, they asked similar questions, i told my friend to apply and i think the requirement is harder now. i submitted my resume on indeed, monster and recruiting agent contacted me.

Interview Questions

• what is gis, definition of buffer, geoprocess   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apex Systems (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

There was an initial Technical screening with a recruiter and then interview with project manager, in which I was asked personality-based and technical questions using GIS tools ( i.e. Address locator).

Interview Questions

• How would you locate addresses?   3 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Cupertino, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apex Systems (Cupertino, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process consisted of a phone interview and then an in person interview. The phone interview was short, and not that challenging. The in person interview was about 45 minutes to an hour, there were two people interviewing me, and I was asked basic GIS Technician interview questions such as what is vector data. I interviewed over a year ago, so they process may have changed. Overall I would say the interview process was on the medium to easy side of interviews, and they let some people slip through the cracks that should not have made it through.

Interview Questions

• Q: what sources would you use to corroborate an address?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Apex Systems (Austin, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

The hiring representative contacted me through the phone to set up a very basic initial interview with himself to see if I would be a good candidate for the position. The questions were general, and not technical. After the first interview went well, I was scheduled for a second skype interview with two other people. The second interview was more technical, and involved certain scenarios that had to be figured out. Overall, it was not that bad of an experience, and was relatively simple.

Interview Questions

• If you were to give someone directions from point A to point B, how would you go about doing it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apex Systems (Sunnyvale, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Two phone interviews both with the same questions but two different people. Very easy if wrong answer was given they gave what they expected as an answer. The whole process seemed a little sketchy but perhaps that is just how contracts work.

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Apex Systems (Portland, OR) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview consisted of a series of two phone interviews and a Skype interview. The interviewers asked a number of questions pertaining to my skill set and experience. Overall the interview process was pretty easy.

Interview Questions

• What I valued most in a team working environment.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Apex Systems (Sunnyvale, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

The recruiter called and e-mailed me first and asked for a Skype interview, But as i was leaving in another country other than USA in last 7 years they asked for international background check and apparently it takes them about 2 month to have it. they suspended the application for the international background check while they had my background check here is USA for 2 years.

Interview Questions

• Someone wants to go from Point A to B. How could you crate a map to help him   2 Answers

GIS Technician Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Apex Systems.

Interview

I initially was supposed to be interviewed over Skype; however, they were unable to get it to work on their end and it ended up being conducted over the phone. The actual interview was painless. The interviewer asked a few technical questions and a couple of behavioral questions, as expected.

GIS Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apex Systems in August 2017.

Interview

It was an easy interview. The first round was a quick phone screen with a representative followed by a skype interview with the HR manager. Technical and behavioral questions were asked.

Interview Questions

• Someone wants to go from Point A to B. How could you create a map to help him
      Sources to validate a name or city? How would you confirm a town or areas name?   Answer Question