Apex Systems GIS Technician Interview Questions

Updated Aug 15, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 31 of over 527 interviews

Sales Engineer

164 Comments

Join the conversation on

Apex Systems

Application

I interviewed at Apex Systems

Interview

2 rounds of interviews. One with recruiter and latter with major tech company. Both less than 30 minutes and straight forward. The recruiter coached me on how to answer questions and prefaced me on what kind of questions would be asked.

Interview Questions
  • What is your experience with gel referencing?
    Answer Question

Apex Systems

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Apex Systems

Interview

The entire interview process is somewhat moderate but pretty chill overall. Be prepared to answer GIS-related questions and share your previous academic or real-world work experience that is related to GIS.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Apex Systems

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Apex Systems in Mar 2021

Interview

First talk with recruiter then interview with manager. This is a contract role with Apple Inc. Relocation to California is required. Application is usually through LinkedIn. Recruiter contacts you for a behavioral interview. Then if you pass, you get interviewed by manager where you will be asked technical questions. All the best.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Apex Systems

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apex Systems in Nov 2019

Interview

The interview was on Skype and went smooth, and according to the plan. The interviewer was very friendly and communicative. I felt relaxed, talking to her. It was about 30 mins or something like that.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Apex Systems (Los Angeles, CA) in Oct 2019

Interview

3 stages, a phone interview with the recruiter who first reached out to me, a skype interview with that same recruiter, and a third skype interview with a hiring manager.

Interview Questions
  • What do you do to deal with situations where you find yourself doing tedious/repetitive tasks?
  • Describe a project you did in the past that you think gave you experience to be successful in this position
  • What do you love most about GIS?

Apex Systems

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apex Systems

Interview

I applied online and was contacted about 2 weeks later. We set up several phone interviews, and eventually a skype interview to discuss my background and qualifications. I was offered a position a month after interviewing, while my start date was a month after that.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked basic GIS related questions such as: "what are some geographic features you would include in a map that related to navigation."
1 person found this interview helpful

Apex Systems

Application

I interviewed at Apex Systems

Interview

Recruiter tries to sell any one who has heard of GIS to be a contractor for Apple. Pay was poor and nonnegotiable. No actual benefits of “working for “ prestigious company. Offered non monetary relocation assistance.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Apex Systems

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Apex Systems in Dec 2018

Interview

It was a 3 step process. Interview 1 is a simple phone call with your recruiter to talk about expectations, details, etc. Interview 2 is a facetime/skype test with your recruiter on more specific GIS questions to test your knowledge. Interview 3 is with an employee from the actual company you'll be working for, but it was still pretty laid back.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Apex Systems

Application

I interviewed at Apex Systems

Interview

Two phone interviews. First primarily background with general GIS questions. Second with more technical questions. Then waited for 2 weeks to get an informal offer. Filled out background info online. Then received formal job offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apex Systems (New York, NY) in Aug 2018

Interview

The whole interview process was very easy. The hiring manager was my point of contact for the rest of the interview process as well. They asked very basic GIS questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 31 Interviews