Apex Systems Help Desk Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Apex Systems Help Desk Technician Interview Questions

Interviews at Apex Systems

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Clinton, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apex Systems (Clinton, MD) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview was via telephone. The interview was professional and informative. I knew based on the interview, the company was a great place to work. I was hired on the spot. Since I've been working there, I can say, I was right. I've learned a lot and am still learning. Loving what I do and the service I provide to the customers.

Interview Questions

• How do would you handle an irate customer?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Apex Systems

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Apex Systems (Chicago, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

Phone interview and phone interview with client
    • Pluralsight Training:
    • Sever 2008 R2, Server 2012 R2, SCOM, SCCM, VMware VSphere 6, Network +, Network Security , IPv6 Protocol, and Ethical hacking
    • Pluralsight Training:

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Apex Systems (Lincoln, NE) in December 2016.

Interview

It was an easy interview as you'd expect for an entry level position that requires no experience. I was asked ten questions over FaceTime and it went pretty well. I ended up getting the job. Can't wait to begin from next week.

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Apex Systems (Nashville, TN) in October 2016.

Interview

First a recruiter will call, which leads to a Skype interview. Then you meet with your manager and you have to take a "prove it" test. Then you go through a 3 week training through Dell Inc for the specific job duties.

Help Desk Technician Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Apex Systems.

Interview

I got a call from a recruiter saying that she got my contact info from careerbuilder. Gave info about the position and went over my resume. I was sent a typing test and a few weeks later they gave me a call for a in person interview with the hiring manager that they hired for. Went over several questions interview was pretty laid back and straight forward. The next day they called with job offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell about a time you had an upset customer? What did you do to help the customer?   Answer Question

Help Desk Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Apex Systems in February 2018.

Interview

It was fairly short and considering I did not get the job I applied to, it was also pointless. I do not know why they did it like that.