Apex Systems Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Apex Systems Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Apex Systems

2.0

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Apex Systems.

Interview

Basically detailing out your resume, experience, and interpersonal skills. They do this through a phone interview then a group interview in one of their bigger offices; nothing technical or pressing, just gauging you as a conversationalist as well as your experience.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable primarily being on the phone during most work hours?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Apex Systems

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Apex Systems (Richmond, VA) in January 2018.

Interview

30 min phone interview with extremely basic questions. Next, an in-person "interview." However, I would hardly call this an interview. 2 other candidates interviewing were sitting in the room during the "interview." They asked a few simple questions and the rest of the day was shadowing.

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Apex Systems (Richmond, VA) in April 2013.

Interview

I did a phone interview in April. There was a full day of candidates. We were at the HQ for about two hours. We shadowed current employees and did 3 on 3 interviews with branch management. Entirely behavioral/ fit.

Interview Questions

• When was a time that you faced a challenge in a team setting?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I should have but did not negotiate the $10 per hour salary.

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Apex Systems (Raleigh, NC) in April 2014.

Interview

Essentially, they asked me about my previous work experience very little. Most of it was discussing the overall position and asking for a few nuances with relation to the content within my resume. In addition, there was a part where I met with a general manager who asked me if I was willing to work the required hours, with reassurance that those hours might change.