Cover image for Apex Systems

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Apex Systems Interview Questions

Updated Dec 2, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 620 of over 620 interviews

Employee Referral11%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

Apex Systems

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Apex Systems

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me through LinkedIn and about 30 minutes after, I was scheduled for a phone screen. Initially, I was very excited about the potential job offer and everyone seemed very professional. Once I was done with my phone screen, my information was sent over to the hiring manager and I was told they would contact me regarding an in person interview. No one ever contacted me and I even emailed the hiring manager and never got a answer back. Extremely unprofessional.

Interview Questions
  • How do you deal with rejection?
    Answer Question
  • What is your motivating factor?
1 person found this interview helpful

Apex Systems

Application

I interviewed at Apex Systems

Interview

Interview was stupidly easy but they lied about the role calling it IT when it was in fact not IT related, facing, or connected at all. Ultimately this was one of the easiest interviews I've ever had and so long as you show up to you you'll most likely get a job offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

70 Comments

Tech

467.5K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Apex Systems~13916
Join the conversation on

Apex Systems

Application

I interviewed at Apex Systems

Interview

Recruiter found me through Indeed and emailed me with a job opportunity. Two phone interviews, one for screening and she went over some things they may ask. Then actual phone interview with the specific questions I had already been prepped for.

Interview Questions
  • What programs do you know, ex: photoshop, illustrator, maya. What hobbies do you have? "Video games" What kind of video games? (they are looking for hand eye coordination I think, which translate to work)

Apex Systems

Application

I interviewed at Apex Systems

Interview

zoom meeting with delivery manager and managing director. very relaxed and conversational. offered me the job on the spot and then took a couple days to think about it. very nice experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Apex Systems

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apex Systems

Interview

Easy 1 round. Lasted an hour and then I heard back within a few days with an offer. Questions were easy and it’s pretty behavioral. Asked things like a challenge I have faced and how I overcame it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Apex Systems

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apex Systems

Interview

There is a five questionnaire that you fill out explaining why you want to work with the company? questions included are the below? These question include your biggest strength and biggest weakness?

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Apex Systems (Greenville, SC)

Interview

Phone screening with recruiter, then in person or zoom interview with a team, usually 2 managers and 1 person in your role. Then 3rd interview with similar group, then offer/no offer. I was completely ghosted during the interview process. I haven’t even heard from the recruiter in weeks. Managers are very rude and give off “better than you” vibes. Especially grace.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us a time you had a difficult interaction with your boss

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Apex Systems (Colorado Springs, CO) in Sep 2022

Interview

Great communication throughout the interview process and very flexible with your schedule. The recruiters are truly on your side if they think you’re a great match for the company and will really help to prepare you to be successful throughout the process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Apex Systems

Application

I interviewed at Apex Systems

Interview

Simple and easy going. Early and easy follow ups. Good with the follow up with client company and briefed about the role and expectations from the role and pay rate

Interview Questions
  • Discussed the prev exp and questions around the job description

Apex Systems

Application

I interviewed at Apex Systems

Interview

The interview process was fine. The guy that interviewed me was very kind and easy to talk to. However, the only feedback I’d give is for the interviewer to give feedback on why they didn’t get to the next round.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 620 Interviews

Apex Systems Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Apex Systems as 62.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.43 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for GIS Technician and Account Manager rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Technical Recruiter and Recruiter roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Apex Systems takes an average of 15 days when considering 619 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Recruiter had the quickest hiring process (on average 11 days), whereas GIS Technician roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 18 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Apex Systems according to 619 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 31.47%