Apex Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 24, 2017

2.5

PL/SQL Modeler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Apex Systems (Cincinnati, OH) in February 2017.

Interview

Phone screening interview by Recruiter. Refers to hiring manager. If the hiring manager likes you , then you get a second phone interview. Then if you make it that far you get an on-site interview.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my experience installing new releases of software   1 Answer

QA Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Apex Systems (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2017.

Interview

Recruiter did an excellent job of preparing me for the interview. They provided extensive company background, personalities of the interviewer, details about what they were looking for in a candidate.

Interview Questions

• What makes you think that you are right for this position?   Answer Question

Product Owner Interview

Interview

Was contacted mid-December about an opportunity. The "recruiter" stated he wanted to chat about a role and my background as it relates to that role. I responded asking if it was a role with company XYZ because I had already been contacted by someone at this organization. He didn't respond. About a month later, I followed up asking if he was still interested in chatting. No response again. Unprofessional and catty (because the email I received was a form email that was sent to multiple people. This recruiter just switched the addressee name.)

GIS Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Apex Systems (Sunnyvale, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

The recruiter called and e-mailed me first and asked for a Skype interview, But as i was leaving in another country other than USA in last 7 years they asked for international background check and apparently it takes them about 2 month to have it. they suspended the application for the international background check while they had my background check here is USA for 2 years.

Interview Questions

• Someone wants to go from Point A to B. How could you crate a map to help him   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Apex Systems in January 2017.

Interview

Was initially contacted via LinkedIn. I responded on Thursday, set up a phone interview for Friday, passed that, set up a face to face interview on Monday, and then they called me two hours after with an offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. The salary and benefits fit me well based on my experience (I graduated college only 8 months ago)

GIS Technician Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Apex Systems.

Interview

I initially was supposed to be interviewed over Skype; however, they were unable to get it to work on their end and it ended up being conducted over the phone. The actual interview was painless. The interviewer asked a few technical questions and a couple of behavioral questions, as expected.

Help Desk Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Apex Systems (Lincoln, NE) in December 2016.

Interview

It was an easy interview as you'd expect for an entry level position that requires no experience. I was asked ten questions over FaceTime and it went pretty well. I ended up getting the job. Can't wait to begin from next week.

Patch Release Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Apex Systems (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

Phone interview to tell me about the position, and both agreed it would be a great fit as I could do the role with my eyes closed. Initially I thought this recruiting company was a bit more professional than others, and even complimented the recruiter as such. Several emails flurried back and forth for days giving me updates on when the interview with the company would be potentially setup, but then the emails became more scarce and less information was coming in. The last email I received asked me if I was still interested in interviewing for the position, and I replier that I was. Haven't heard anything since then (over 2 weeks), but have secured a job somewhere else. What these recruiters who bait and drop you fail to realize is that once you are available and back on the market, I will not EVER reconnect with Apex Systems again.

Senior Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Apex Systems.

Interview

Apex screening was ridiculous. Questions were obscure and the interviewer was unfriendly and evasive. Obviously meant for a certain 'elitist' skillset, and not a real-world representation of workable knowledge. Answers were objective and obviously the interviewer was looking for specific answers after the fact. Spent a half hour on four different areas of expertise and was judged harshly based on knowledge of 4-5 questions in each area. No feedback was given, and no clarification when asked. One of the most intimidating and poor interview experiences I've ever had. This was an absolute waste of my time.

Interview Questions

• Name some HTML5 tags (was dinged because I didn't name 'canvas' as one of them even though I listed about a dozen others.) Have you ever used the 'datalist' element. (Objective and obscure), Other questions about obscure and not necessarily widely used elements in HTML, Javascript and/or PHP. Bring your technical manuals if you want to pass this test, folks.   Answer Question

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Apex Systems (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

The interview process was extremely long and unorganized. Waited 30 mins for my interview to be conducted. The Apex recruiter advised that she would meet me at the interview building, however, she decided not to show up and call me instead due to the rain outside. How rude! Apex didn't follow up after the second interview as promised. Highly disappointed in theor customer service.