Apex Systems Interview Questions

Updated Sep 6, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 525 of over 525 interviews

Employee Referral11%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

Apex Systems

Application

I interviewed at Apex Systems

Interview

It was a one on one interview with a friendly recruiter. Interview was around 10-15 minutes. Questions were very typical interview questions about career goals, strengths and weaknesses, and expectations.

Interview Questions
  • What do you look for in a company?
    Answer Question

Apex Systems

Application

I interviewed at Apex Systems

Interview

Easy and quick. Open for discussion. Nice people. Helpful in understanding the process. You leave feeling confident that you were taken seriously in the interview process. Did not feel rushed or unheard.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Apex Systems

Application

I interviewed at Apex Systems

Interview

Was fairly simple about 10 minutes. Ask scenario questions with what happened and how did i resolve the issue and how i would handle the situation next time. She was very nice answered all my questions and concerns. Told me to contact her if i hadn't heard back in a few days but was unable to get back in touch with her.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Apex Systems

Application

I interviewed at Apex Systems

Interview

Regular interview process with questions about the systems one is familiar with and then going into some details about technologies worked on. The interview was pretty average and was not too difficult or too detailed or technical

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Apex Systems

Application

I interviewed at Apex Systems

Interview

Spent four hours interviewing. Was explicitly promised a call. They did not call or respond to email or phone. The interview process included quite a bit of stuff that they did not advertise, or that was relevant to the job for which I was applying. They move the goalpost twice

Interview Questions
  • Typical questions for the field. They did throw in questions not listed as part of the job description

Apex Systems

Application

I interviewed at Apex Systems

Interview

2 rounds of interviews. One with recruiter and latter with major tech company. Both less than 30 minutes and straight forward. The recruiter coached me on how to answer questions and prefaced me on what kind of questions would be asked.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Apex Systems

Application

I interviewed at Apex Systems

Interview

Initial phone call with corporate recruiter, then follow up interview with management. Overall it was a behavioral style interview and you will get a chance to have your questions answered too.

Interview Questions
  • What is a challenge you’ve faced before and how did you overcome it?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apex Systems (Chicago, IL) in Aug 2021

Interview

Ask me for an phone Interview and made a time to do that. However, the time is up and they never call me. I do not know what is going on over there

1 person found this interview helpful

Apex Systems

Application

I interviewed at Apex Systems

Interview

The first step was a simple, over the phone HR Screen. The second step was to code a project according to their specs. The final step was an person interview with two coders, one peer level and one lead.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Apex Systems

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Apex Systems in Jul 2021

Interview

Received a message on LinkedIn with 1 role description, scheduled a call for the next day. Had a call and was told it actually wasn't for that job it was a different one and after looking at my experience I may be overqualified. He told me the salary it was entry level, I have over 6 years of experience. Told him no thanks. I find it really a waste of my time to reach out to me about a position and then after looking think I'm overqualified for.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 525 Interviews