Apex Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 17, 2017

2.5

Seat Refresh Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Apex Systems (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Not much of an interview. Spoke over the phone with the account manager and briefly discussed past experience, arranged for me to come in the next day to sign paperwork.

Accounting Interview

Interview

The interview process was very professional. This included in-person interviews and phone interviews. I wasn't asked any unexpected questions. I met with different levels of professionals including human resources and management.

Recruiting Inside Sales Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Apex Systems (Nashville, TN).

Interview

Where do I begin? Please read everything: I was recruited via LinkedIn and I had my first interview on the phone. It was a thorough interview and she invited me to the next interview in Nashville. That interview was horrible. They couldn't remember my name. I received an email from the Nashville recruiter that was meant for another interviewee, talk about awkward! The director was constantly contradicting himself; he said I didn't have the background for this job, although he has no business background and one of the current employees I spoke with had a communications degree and was previously a baseball coach. He insulted my marketing background to the point where the girl who was also interviewing me turned to him and said "I have a marketing degree." After which, of course, he backpeddled. The entire in-person interview consisted of them telling me how awful the job is. How there's a lack of life/work balance, ect. He also told me he doesn't want employees who want to be friendly with one another. He said, and I quote, "Well, 'killers' isn't the right word but..." then went on to tell me how he wants employees who see one another as stiff competition. It was just an overall horribly negative experience. I was thankful that they denied me after that. I'd rather remain unemployed than be with a company that seems to hate itself.

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apex Systems (New York, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

Very friendly recruiter. Straightforward and clear on the job tasks and how I would fit. Everything from hours to pay to length of contract were expressed. A second face-to-face interview is required by either Skype or in person.

Desktop Support Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Apex Systems (New York, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

First phone call interview. Pretty basic stuff. The advertisement was for a Level II tech, but then I got low-balled for the pay. Very low. This tactic gives recruiters a bad name....

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gilbert, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Apex Systems (Gilbert, AZ) in August 2017.

Interview

Quick and easy phone interview, my recruiting rep asked questions as to why I was looking for a job and what my career goals were. They also asked what other positions I may be interested in so that they can properly advise to which jobs are available.

Delivery Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Apex Systems (Richmond, VA) in August 2017.

Interview

I was referred by a friend. I received a phone call from their corporate office to answer a few questions regarding my background. After answering these questions I was told they would like to set up a phone interview. I talked with a local recruiter who was satisfied with my answers and wanted to set up a face to face interview. She sent me an email with interview tips. I followed all these tips during the interview. The face to face consisted of two managers asking me a couple of questions. One was extremely blunt and rather rude while the other was much nicer and nodded at everything I said. They asked me about 5 questions in total in rapid succession as well as 3 behavioral questions. The next day I received a call stating that they were moving forward with other candidates. It was clear the only things they value are COMPETITIVENESS, MONEY, and EXPENDABLE EMPLOYEES. If you are hoping to work for a company that cares about you as a person, DO NOT APPLY HERE. If you are looking to be in constant battle with your fellow employees and live in a stressed environment, go for it. The job itself requires very little in terms of qualification.

Desktop Support Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Peoria, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apex Systems (Peoria, IL) in July 2017.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter a week or two after applying online. The interview was nice & casual via Skype video chat. The recruiter was really friendly and had good questions regarding DHCP, TCP/IP,DNS, and various technical questions in "If, Then" format.
    Overall I think it went well, I was forwarded to a Dell Services representative for another exam/interview via Skype regarding screen-sharing on Windows which I have to complete today!

Interview Questions

• What does DHCP stand for and what does it do?   1 Answer

Desktop Support Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Apex Systems.

Interview

Was asked to come to the location and had a 1 to 1 talk with an employer. Simple questions making sure I knew about computer terms and asking about my certifications that I earned.

Inside Sales Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Apex Systems (New York, NY).

Interview

Interview process was quick. Initially I felt very good about it. I was contacted via LinkedIn by a corporate recruiter and after thinking about it I emailed her my resume. She replied once she was back in office and sent me a questionnaire to fill out. Upon completing it I was then referred to a different recruiter who seemed super helpful and was whom I had my phone interview with. After that I was sent the benefits and asked when I could begin my training, before I even had been contacted for my in person. I had my in person the next day which consisted of a face to face and phone interview with different managers and I shadowed different employees. At the end the manager asked me if I was offered the job if I would accept. I said yes and he told me they would have a decision my the middle of the following week. I emailed the recruiter and the manager when I had not heard back by the 6th day and have not gotten replies from either. It is very sad because they both were extremely responsive and made it appear I had the job in the bag so much so that I stopped applying for other jobs during this process. At the very least I would have liked a job filled email rather than just being completely ghosted. Not cool whatsoever.