Apex Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Apex Systems Interview Questions

Interviews at Apex Systems

2.4

1. Featured Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apex Systems.

Interview

Went over your resume, discussed your background and how it fit well into what they were seeking. Straight forward and swift in response. Recruiter and then onsite account manager were very good at providing background.

Interview Questions

• If you converted, would you look to make this permanent.   2 Answers

Feb 5, 2020 – Marketing Department

Hi, we would like to thank you for providing us feedback and let you know we appreciate your input! If you have any further feedback to share please email us at contractorcare@apexsystems.com.

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Apex Systems.

Interview

These interviews require you to prepare more than usual. There are two rounds one over the phone ( around 30 minutes long) and one in person ( around 1 hour long). Managers and staff conduct the interviews and are really friendly.

Interview Questions

• What makes you interested in Apex?   1 Answer

Sourcer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Apex Systems (Denver, CO).

Interview

The recruiter was quick to follow up and made the transition to onboarding easy. In addition, it only took 5 business days from the first interview with the company they were working with and the staffing agency. Overall, I would recommend this recruiting agency to other candidates.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about how you have recruited talent in the past?   Answer Question

Interview

Was prepared by recruiter. Extremely easy. Require basic knowledge of GIS and general team work ability. The interview was over the phone and then over FaceTime. I would recommend going over questions provided by recruiter and looking up relevant terms online.

Interview Questions

• Please describe georeferencing and when one would need to do it?   Answer Question

Phone Deployment Tech Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apex Systems in July 2020.

Interview

They randomly called me during the day when I was busy. Told the guy when I would be free and he said he'd call me back then. Never heard back from them since I was not able to interview when I randomly got a phone call. They never sent an email or anything to try to set up one at a better time.

Interview Questions

Apex Systems Response

Aug 5, 2020 – Digital Marketing Specialist

Hello, we are sorry to hear you had a negative experience with Apex. We train our recruiters to be as accommodating as possible when working around another person's schedule and to send follow up communication. We are sorry this was not reflected in your experience. If you have additional feedback you would like to share, please email us at contractorcommunity@apexsystems.com. Thank you

Service Desk Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apex Systems.

Interview

I was contacted via email where I was asked when they could set up a phone interview with me. We discussed a day that would work for both of us before I was then informed that the position had been filled. This all happened in a period of about three hours.

Interview Questions

Apex Systems Response

Jun 4, 2020 – Digital Marketing Specialist

Hello, thank you for taking time to provide your input. We are sorry to hear the position closed so quickly after you were contacted. We are interested in hearing more about your situation. Please email us at contractorcommunity@apexsystems.com.

Executive Assistant Interview

Interview

I was called directly from a recruiter after they reached out via email to gauge my interest in a position. We had a good conversation covering the basics. An interview via zoom was set up to speak with another higher-up recruiter. Everything seemed to go well and I expected to hear back regarding the position. I never received a follow-up one way or another even after reaching out 2 times via email. It is really disappointing when you take the time to speak to two different people, including one face-to-face, and they can’t even give you a quick email to update you on the position. It’s ok if I didn’t get picked to move on for more interviews, but please have the courtesy to let someone know one way or another.

Interview Questions

Apex Systems Response

May 5, 2020 – Digital Marketing Specialist

Hello, thank you for taking some time to provide us your input on your interviews. We are very sorry to hear that you were not followed up with regarding feedback. Could you please email us at feedback@apexsystems.com so we can better understand and address the issue? Thank you.

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Apex Systems (Chicago, IL) in March 2020.

Interview

I was reached out on linked in and then set up a phone screening with a lady who called to interview me. She was not very interactive and did not really seem excited to interview me. The interview was very basic but it was just question after qustion.

Interview Questions

Apex Systems Response

Apr 14, 2020 – Digital Marketing Specialist

Hi, we would like to thank you for providing us feedback and let you know we appreciate your input. If you have any further feedback to share please email us at feedback@apexsystems.com. Thank you.

Lab Technician Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Apex Systems.

Interview

The interview was practically nonexistent. They approached me with a job offer, and I started work after several weeks of back and forth on the phone. I didn't meet with anyone in person from Apex; I just started as a contractor at my assigned location when the paperwork was finished.

Interview Questions

Apex Systems Response

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apex Systems.

Interview

Phone, FaceTime, then in person. It was quite simple and an easy / relaxed interview. The in person interview was at a location in chicago. They were also curious on my other internship offers. etc

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you changed someones mind from a no to a yes   Answer Question

Technical Recruiter Interview

Interview

Spoke with Recruiter who submitted my resume to Amazon. The position was a interview to hire role with Amazon (Amazon would make a hiring decision after the call). The Recruiter committed to following up with me same day since she knew I had another offer on the table.

Guess what? She never called after the interview 😒. I called multiple times, texted, emailed no response. I had who I believe is her managers contact information who I also texted, and left a voicemail for starting on Thursday. After I expressed my frustration through text about not following up. She finally called and said she would call me back same day with a status.. Guess what? She didn't. I'll be passing feedback on to Amazon. Apex is very friendly when trying to get your information to submit to Amazon. They are horrible with following through on commitments which I'm sure Amazon wouldn't want representing them. I accepted my other offer, but thankfully I didn't risk this role hoping I got a position I never heard back about.

Ridiculous!

Feb 24, 2020 – Marketing Department

We are sorry that you have had this experience with Apex Systems. Please reach out to us directly at contractorcare@apexsystems.com or 866-612-2739 to help us understand and address the issue.