Apex Systems Recruiter/Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Apex Systems Recruiter/Sales Interview Questions

Interviews at Apex Systems

Recruiter/Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Apex Systems (Charlotte, NC) in September 2012.

Interview

Starts with corporate recruiter calling you and seeing how you interview on the phone with preset questions, these interviews give you confidence and they are nice people, so don't be nervous. After that they line up an interview with a local branch manager. The local branch manager has about a 20 minute interview with you to determine if you're a fit for the job. My 1:1 interview was rushed and the representative seemed agitated that he had to interview me. He was not prepared for the interview (never read my resume), accused me of being lazy in not finding a job sooner right out of college (even though I was actively employed). Thought it was a ploy to try and see how I handled stressful situations but the insults never stopped.

Interview Questions

• What makes you different from the other 20-30 people I interviewed this week?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Apex Systems

Sales Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Apex Systems in March 2017.

Interview

I just want to start out by saying that I am so impressed with Apex and the hiring/interview process. I was contacted via LinkedIn by an Apex corporate recruiter and met the company at the Career fair to drop off my resume. Everyone was so friendly and it did not feel uncomfortable at all. I was contacted by the same recruiter 2 days later to send in my answers to the preliminary questions, set up a phone interview to talk about the position and set up a date for the in person interview. A day before the in person interview, my recruiter called me to prepare me for the interview and gave me some sample questions. This amazed me because throughout the course of my job search journey, a company has NEVER called or emailed me to prepare me for an interview. The in person interview was on campus and was casual. It did not feel like I was being interviewed really...felt like a general conversation and I felt comfortable and valued because they actually cared about what I had to say. They did not only care about school or previous jobs, but also what you love to do and what your hobbies are. After the interview, my recruiter was there for me and was available to answer any questions. She literally responded within 10 mins every time I had a question. The experience interviewing with Apex was an amazing experience. It actually made me want to work for them even more. :) I would highly recommend Apex to anyone trying to find a job!

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest failure and what did you learn from it (something along those lines)? How do you handle stress? What motivates you? When was a time you were in a challenging situation and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question