Apex Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 18, 2017

2.5

Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Apex Systems (Dublin, OH) in January 2017.

Interview

Quick Interview. Went over resume and what i wanted to do, the job details and company. The unfortunate part was everything went well but it's 3 month later and still no word on the job. I kept my hopes up for too long before realizing I would have to look elsewhere.

Interview Questions

• Where did you get these skill on your resume?   1 Answer

GIS Technician Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Apex Systems.

Interview

I initially was supposed to be interviewed over Skype; however, they were unable to get it to work on their end and it ended up being conducted over the phone. The actual interview was painless. The interviewer asked a few technical questions and a couple of behavioral questions, as expected.

Help Desk Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Apex Systems (Lincoln, NE) in December 2016.

Interview

It was an easy interview as you'd expect for an entry level position that requires no experience. I was asked ten questions over FaceTime and it went pretty well. I ended up getting the job. Can't wait to begin from next week.

Senior Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Apex Systems.

Interview

Apex screening was ridiculous. Questions were obscure and the interviewer was unfriendly and evasive. Obviously meant for a certain 'elitist' skillset, and not a real-world representation of workable knowledge. Answers were objective and obviously the interviewer was looking for specific answers after the fact. Spent a half hour on four different areas of expertise and was judged harshly based on knowledge of 4-5 questions in each area. No feedback was given, and no clarification when asked. One of the most intimidating and poor interview experiences I've ever had. This was an absolute waste of my time.

Interview Questions

• Name some HTML5 tags (was dinged because I didn't name 'canvas' as one of them even though I listed about a dozen others.) Have you ever used the 'datalist' element. (Objective and obscure), Other questions about obscure and not necessarily widely used elements in HTML, Javascript and/or PHP. Bring your technical manuals if you want to pass this test, folks.   Answer Question

Patch Release Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Apex Systems (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

Phone interview to tell me about the position, and both agreed it would be a great fit as I could do the role with my eyes closed. Initially I thought this recruiting company was a bit more professional than others, and even complimented the recruiter as such. Several emails flurried back and forth for days giving me updates on when the interview with the company would be potentially setup, but then the emails became more scarce and less information was coming in. The last email I received asked me if I was still interested in interviewing for the position, and I replier that I was. Haven't heard anything since then (over 2 weeks), but have secured a job somewhere else. What these recruiters who bait and drop you fail to realize is that once you are available and back on the market, I will not EVER reconnect with Apex Systems again.

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Apex Systems (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

The interview process was extremely long and unorganized. Waited 30 mins for my interview to be conducted. The Apex recruiter advised that she would meet me at the interview building, however, she decided not to show up and call me instead due to the rain outside. How rude! Apex didn't follow up after the second interview as promised. Highly disappointed in theor customer service.

Sys Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Apex Systems (Las Vegas, NV) in October 2016.

Interview

uninformed, lax, borring, lack luster, off topic, full of lies, late, confusing, very lacking in content, not serious, unnecessarily long, not intelligent, and very very time comsuming, lame, uncomfortable, unprofessional, quiet, full of intangable rhetoric, no effort, bad employer presentation, miscommunication, and lack of housing options discussed

Interview Questions

• how long have you been in the indusry?   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Apex Systems (Washington, DC) in October 2016.

Interview

I met with several members of the management team including a VP, Mid Manager and Training and Development.
    The interview was about an hour and somewhat difficult. The portion with the VP was the most difficult of course.

Help Desk Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Apex Systems (Nashville, TN) in October 2016.

Interview

First a recruiter will call, which leads to a Skype interview. Then you meet with your manager and you have to take a "prove it" test. Then you go through a 3 week training through Dell Inc for the specific job duties.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Apex Systems.

Interview

Really quick and easy over the phone interview. They asked me a few questions about general knowledge and then made me an offer. They were professional on the phone.Really quick and easy over the phone interview. They asked me a few questions about general knowledge and then made me an offer. They were professional on the phone.