Apex Systems Network Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Apex Systems Network Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Apex Systems

1.3

Anonymous Employee in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Apex Systems (El Paso, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

Recruiter placed me in contact with Account Manager for customer, conducted a 5-10 minute informal phone interview at which point I was told I'd be a good fit for the customer, then was coached over 1-2 more phone calls on the customer interview, after which I was given an offer for the position.

Interview Questions

• Q. What is your experience with working in mission critical, classified environments?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was offered an hourly rate. Attempted to negotiate, got offered a bit more.

Other Interview Reviews for Apex Systems

Network Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Apex Systems in June 2014.

Interview

3 interviews overall. First interview was a normal interview about work history, experience, etc. 2nd interview was very technical.The 3rd interview was a meet and greet, filling out papers, drug testing, the whole gambit. Overall the interview process wasn't that bad. It went very quickly, I had two interviews in the same day and the 3rd interview the following day.

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Apex Systems (Seattle, WA) in December 2015.

Interview

A waste of time as per usual the people interviewing you couldn't do your job if there lives depended on it and base most of what they do on buzz words and jargon with little or no understanding as to what your day to day job is really about or weather or not your even a good fit for your role.
    It has gotten so bad throughout the industry it's hard to even be civil to recruiting firms and the recruiters that they employ.
    How can someone who can't do your job and never worked at even a junior level at your Ole have any idea what you do what is required and weather or not your a good fit to do what's being tasked? Well that describes 80 to 90% of the recruiters I deal with as an IT Professional and i can't speak for other industries but it's a joke and Apex is a little better then some but not at all excluded from this trend.

Interview Questions

• Buzz words and jargon based questions usually stolen from cert blaster training questions regurgitated to you without any real understanding   Answer Question

Negotiation

Give and take