Apex Systems Project Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Apex Systems Project Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at Apex Systems

2.0

Anonymous Employee in West Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Apex Systems (West Des Moines, IA) in August 2015.

Interview

Made me wait in the tiny waiting space beforehand. Took me into a tiny cupboard of a room with a recruiter. Super informal. Wanted to meet me face to face before passing on my resume to the contracting company (Wells Fargo Home Mortgage). Asked a few basic HR questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Apex Systems

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Apex Systems (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

The interview process was extremely long and unorganized. Waited 30 mins for my interview to be conducted. The Apex recruiter advised that she would meet me at the interview building, however, she decided not to show up and call me instead due to the rain outside. How rude! Apex didn't follow up after the second interview as promised. Highly disappointed in theor customer service.

Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apex Systems (Cary, NC) in February 2016.

Interview

Once you apply (usually by emailing the listed recruiter your resume), the process moves pretty quickly. They can often interview you 1-2 days after your application is received (if there's a need to fill a spot). First, you'll have a brief conversation with a recruiter, then you'll have an in-person interview with the recruiter and account manager. If all goes well, you'll go on site to the company you'll be contracted for and interview with their management team.

Interview Questions

• Describe a complex project that you were apart of. What was your role?   Answer Question