Apex Systems Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Apex Systems Project Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Apex Systems

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Apex Systems (Austin, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

PHONE SCREEN, IN-PERSON INTERVIEW, FINAL TEAM MEETINGS/INTERVIEW

Negotiation

they secured my rate when we first spoke, so i knew exactly how much i was getting.

Other Interview Reviews for Apex Systems

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apex Systems (Charlotte, NC) in November 2013.

Interview

Phone screening with a recruiter, 30 minutes, covering specific experience in a similar role with the target client. Followed up with 30-minute Interview with client manager. Decision was made very quickly, within a couple of days.

Interview Questions

• No surprises; looking for specific client experience (large financial services company)   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation; "set" hourly rates

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Apex Systems in April 2012.

Interview

Initial phone screening then a personal screening before being forwarded to the employer

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Base on my experience I was made the best offer

Anonymous Employee in Round Lake, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Apex Systems (Round Lake, IL) in June 2013.

Interview

Phone interview with the recruiter, asked several really technical questions about my experience using various software tools, they seemed to have actually gotten to know the job I was applying for, most companies ask you what you would do in this situation, or that event, this one was very technical in nature, and I appreciated it.

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Contacted by recruiter, then waited a week for follow-up, Finally had phone interview, then waited two more weeks for a 'No thanks". After that no further contact from company for weeks, despite phone calls. Finally one month later, got a "we habe nothing else in the pipeline".

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apex Systems (Seattle, WA) in September 2015.

Interview

I was hired by the client so Apex Inc did not interview me. I just negotiated what they will pay me. I already knew what the client was paying them

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Apex Systems (Charlotte, NC) in July 2013.

Interview

My recruiter within Apex lined up an interview with a client for a potential 18 month contract. I was told that they would meet me there and let me into the site, provide introductions and wait for me post interview. My Apex representative did not show, call after to see how it went...2 days later I was contacted by Apex with an offer from the client. After being hired by the client I realized that Apex low balled me with how much they gave me hourly out of what the client paid for me as a resource. Not a positive experience.

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apex Systems (Raleigh, NC) in July 2017.

Interview

The interview process was straight forward. Apex goes over basic information with you and then you Interview with the client they place you with. I interviewed with Verizon. Apex gives you all the information you need for your client interview. They are quick to respond to emails and super polite. They provide all means of support and place you in positions quickly

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you have to deal with an angry customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Apex Systems (Richmond, VA) in June 2018.

Interview

Apex contacted me about a job opening in my area. The recruiter said she had found my info online and told me that there was a company with an opening that was a perfect match. I responded and agreed to move forward. Apex expressed a sense of urgency and I immediately sent a resume and other materials. They shared my info with the company and responded quickly that it seemed like a great fit, and they were adamant that I keep my schedule open for an interview. So I did. For an entire week. Then things went completely silent. Apex did not respond to my calls or emails.

Naturally, I assumed they were just another overzealous headhunting firm that pulled the trigger too quickly and didn't really have things lined up. Then out of the blue, they contacted me again a week later and said their client was really impressed and wanted an interview ASAP. Again I kept my schedule open. Another week passed and they went silent again.

Then I received a random voicemail message that they had hired someone else for the position.

Apex, this was HIGHLY unprofessional. YOU contacted ME, not the other way around. It's fine if there is no offer or whatever, but please don't waste people's time like this. We are not objects and commodities. We are busy people with lives, so don't come knocking unless you can provide even a modicum of decent communication.

Interview Questions

• How long have you been with your present employer?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Interview

They refuse to provide job hourly or salary information but ask for an applicants salary pay history. That is illegal per California assembly bill 168, chapter 688, section 432. I wouldn’t work for a shady company.