Apex Systems Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Apex Systems Recruiter Interview Questions

Interviews at Apex Systems

2.7

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Apex Systems.

Interview

I was contacted by a corporate recruiter via linkedin who believed my background would make me a good recruiter. I answered a questionnaire through email. A phone interview followed, then the rejection.

Interview Questions

• What experiences prepared you for a role like this one.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Apex Systems

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apex Systems.

Interview

Interview process was quick and effective. They want people who can interact with others. First was a phone interview and then a face to face interview with the manager of your desired location. It was basic and thorough. You have to be able to hold a conversation. This is a sales position and if you can't hold a conversation then you won't be good in sales. After the interview I got an offer a week later.

Interview Questions

• Why sales?
      Tell me about a situation where you overcame an obstacle.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Apex Systems (Richmond, VA) in April 2015.

Interview

Interviewers act really tough when they really are not. They ask you a lot of questions. There are at least three or four managers sitting in on the interview at once. All of which started out at the exact position which I interviewed for.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Apex Systems in January 2017.

Interview

Was initially contacted via LinkedIn. I responded on Thursday, set up a phone interview for Friday, passed that, set up a face to face interview on Monday, and then they called me two hours after with an offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. The salary and benefits fit me well based on my experience (I graduated college only 8 months ago)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Creve Coeur, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Apex Systems (Creve Coeur, MO).

Interview

I had an interview with the all of the recruiters that are currently working for Apex, I thought it was a great experience. At the end I ended up job shadowing and I loved it. unfortunately I have haven't heard back from them.

Recruiter Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Apex Systems.

Interview

Submitted application online, got sent a prescreening with personality questions, 2 phone screenings, then an in person interview with 3 higher ups and got a chance to sit in with current recruiters and ask them questions. Directions on how to get to the office were not clear. Didn't include the floor number or name of building. Overall very informative and thorough. Still waiting to hear back.

Interview Questions

• Previous experience, why Apex, behavioral questions, who do you know that works here, etc   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blacksburg, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Apex Systems (Blacksburg, VA) in October 2017.

Interview

Had two separate 30 minute interviews on campus. One was with a recruiter and one was with a guy in sales. The interview didn't seam very structured and they didn't really ask me anything about my resume.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Apex Systems.

Interview

The while prices was straightforward. Phone interview first and then an in person interview to follow. During the interview process though I asked about overtime, to which the guy interviewing me called it something else and said that time past forty hours was paid at around 1.25x the hourly rate. I know flat out that is illegal to do so please beware of this company and ask questions! Who knows what else they are doing illegally.

Interview Questions

• Is we asked your family and friends what your greatest weakness is, what would they tell us?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Apex Systems (Portland, OR) in January 2018.

Interview

I had a short phone interview and then an in person interview. I got to speak with the delivery manager and then got to sit in the pit and listen in on some phone calls. The interview was very informative and helpful. Got to experience a little taste of the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Apex Systems (Portland, OR) in May 2018.

Interview

I didn't even have the interview. I took a day off work to interview, only to have the recruiter email me 15 minutes before it and ask me to postpone it until later in the afternoon. Although it was inconvenient, what can you do? I kindly agreed to the later time she suggested. Then when that time rolled around around, I never got the call. I waited and waited for 30 minutes before emailing her back and asking for a status update? She NEVER replied. Totally unprofessional and cost me a day of PTO at my current job. I have no idea what happened with that recruiter (based out of Phoenix, AZ) that day, but I was totally blown away by her lack of ever getting back to me. For all I know there was an accident, or family emergency or any justifiable excuse to have blown me off that could be easily forgiven, but to never even award me the decency of an eMail or returned call to say what happened or reschedule was completely unprofessional. Shame on her.

Interview Questions

• Can I reschedule your interview until 1:00pm this afternoon?   1 Answer