Apex Systems Sales Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Apex Systems Sales Trainee Interview Questions

Interviews at Apex Systems

Sales Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Apex Systems (Scottsdale, AZ) in February 2014.

Interview

Interview process began with an initial telephone interview from an inside recruiter. Then I interviewed with the manager via phone. After that interview I came in for a face to face interview with the team and manager. Throughout the entire process I was told I was the perfect fit and candidate from both the recruiter and hiring manager. Recruiter even sent me paperwork that had my start date on it. I did not get the job, they stated they were going to promote internally. I was very disappointed that they lead me to believe I had the job. I thought this process was very unprofessional and in the end I was very disappointed.

Interview Questions

• During the team interview an employee that had been with the company for only 3 months asked: "How do you feel about making less money than what you're making now"?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Apex Systems

Sales Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Apex Systems (Chicago, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

Applied online, within 2 days scheduled a phone interview. The corporate recruiter seemed distracted and as if she was not even paying attention to my answers. It was disappointing that this was so because I took from this that she only scheduled an interview with me knowing I would go no further in the interview process.

Interview Questions