Apex Systems Interview Questions in Seattle, WA | Glassdoor

Apex Systems Interview Questions in Seattle, WA

2.5

Outside Sales (Account Manager) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apex Systems (Bellevue, WA) in August 2016.

Interview

I am still currently in the interview process. I have had 2 phone interviews and I am currently waiting on the face to face interview. So far the interview has been really great. The people are very friendly and the company seems like a great company to work for. They even help you with the interview process. After the first interview, I was sent some information on how they interview by one of the talent acquisition managers. Overall the interview process was really smooth, and the only negative aspect is that they can take a while to respond or contact you.

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Apex Systems (Bellevue, WA).

Interview

Apex Systems did nothing besides a keyword search and a brief, 5 minute introduction and review of the position for their end customer. Other than a keyword search for skills called out in the job description, was no substantive value provided by Apex Systems in discovering my candidacy for the position.

Interview Questions

• They asked nothing besides administrative / HR questions (Rate, employment eligibility, etc)   Answer Question

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Apex Systems (Seattle, WA) in December 2015.

Interview

A waste of time as per usual the people interviewing you couldn't do your job if there lives depended on it and base most of what they do on buzz words and jargon with little or no understanding as to what your day to day job is really about or weather or not your even a good fit for your role.
    It has gotten so bad throughout the industry it's hard to even be civil to recruiting firms and the recruiters that they employ.
    How can someone who can't do your job and never worked at even a junior level at your Ole have any idea what you do what is required and weather or not your a good fit to do what's being tasked? Well that describes 80 to 90% of the recruiters I deal with as an IT Professional and i can't speak for other industries but it's a joke and Apex is a little better then some but not at all excluded from this trend.

Interview Questions

• Buzz words and jargon based questions usually stolen from cert blaster training questions regurgitated to you without any real understanding   Answer Question

Negotiation

Give and take

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apex Systems (Seattle, WA) in September 2015.

Interview

I was hired by the client so Apex Inc did not interview me. I just negotiated what they will pay me. I already knew what the client was paying them

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Apex Systems (Bellevue, WA) in January 2015.

Interview

Average. Meet Apex (either in person or via Skype) for a phone screen prior to being able to send over your resume to client. They're looking at confidence and communication skills prior to putting you in front of the client. Easy to pass. Basic questions about background and experience. On site with client was 30 minutes. Very direct about projects and environment. Very process heavy and waterfall methodology. Very collaborative teams.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Client initiated right after the interview and presented to me immediately. Have to get approvals on negotiating over $80/hour with Apex.

Software Automation Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Apex Systems (Seattle, WA) in January 2012.

Interview

Face to Face Interview - One round . The interview lasted for more than an hour . 3 people were included in the interview , technical lead , Associate Manager and Senior automation test engineer.

Interview Questions

• Some basic technical skills question. Fundamentals on the software testing.Resume drill down.   Answer Question