Apex Systems Senior Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Apex Systems Senior Project Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Apex Systems

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glen Allen, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Apex Systems (Glen Allen, VA) in January 2015.

Interview

I initially met with an Apex recruiter for a pre-screening and then was scheduled for an interview with the client. The recruiter went with me to the site and made sure that I met with the right person and then followed up with me afterwards for a debrief. Once they heard back from the client the recruiter made sure to quickly share all feedback and provide me with next steps.

Interview Questions

• What were my greatest strengths.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Apex Systems

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Apex Systems (Bellevue, WA) in January 2015.

Interview

Average. Meet Apex (either in person or via Skype) for a phone screen prior to being able to send over your resume to client. They're looking at confidence and communication skills prior to putting you in front of the client. Easy to pass. Basic questions about background and experience. On site with client was 30 minutes. Very direct about projects and environment. Very process heavy and waterfall methodology. Very collaborative teams.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Client initiated right after the interview and presented to me immediately. Have to get approvals on negotiating over $80/hour with Apex.