Apex Systems Senior Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Apex Systems Senior Software Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Apex Systems

2.2

Senior Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Apex Systems.

Interview

I submit my resume and get a call from the hr person to come to the office. I reach a very lackluster building and am interviewed by 2 developers in their very average office. At first I am given a little quiz which is not related to the position I am applying for. Then they ask me questions on my resume, not very difficult but kind of detached. At no time do I feel that they will be hiring me.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Apex Systems

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Apex Systems (Bellevue, WA).

Interview

Apex Systems did nothing besides a keyword search and a brief, 5 minute introduction and review of the position for their end customer. Other than a keyword search for skills called out in the job description, was no substantive value provided by Apex Systems in discovering my candidacy for the position.

Interview Questions

• They asked nothing besides administrative / HR questions (Rate, employment eligibility, etc)   Answer Question

Senior Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Apex Systems.

Interview

The recruiter was VERY pushy and came over kind of snobby. I spoke with her 4 weeks ago about a job that she said she would keep me updated on. My current job doesn't allow employees to have personal phone in the building. I come out of work after After 4 weeks of waiting and receive 2 missed phone calls and 2 emails from the recruiter. The 2nd of the 2 emails was:

I’ve tried to call/reach out to you a number of times in regards to the opening in ________ that we discussed. Are you still interested or has something changed for you? Please let me know ASAP as the client is setting up on-site interviews as we speak.

I find it kind of rude after no contact for 4 weeks to be this pushy when I am unable to respond while I am at work.

Interview Questions

• Didn't have any unexpected Questions.. Just more about what I have done in the past and how it fits with the needs of the new job.   Answer Question

Senior Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Apex Systems in November 2010.

Interview

The interview is at client side. They took telephonic followed by in person

Interview Questions

• what is the difference between arraylist and vector   1 Answer