Apex Systems Staffing Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Apex Systems Staffing Recruiter Interview Questions

Interviews at Apex Systems

2.0

Staffing Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apex Systems.

Interview

I applied, and they got in contact with me. We set up a phone interview, and the day of the recruiter had to cancel on me, and wanted to reschedule. I had no problem with this because things happen and I understand that.Upon the recruiters request I sent the recruiter some other available times for the following week, and did not receive a response from them. I sent a follow up email a week later and still have not received a response from them. I have never been "ghosted" like this. Terrible experience and really unprofessional.

Apex Systems Response

Jul 11, 2019 – Marketing

Hi, Thank you for letting us know your feedback. We're sorry you had such a negative experience at Apex. Please email us at contractorcommunity@apexsystems.com so we can discuss your experiences and... More

Other Interview Reviews for Apex Systems

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Apex Systems (Irving, TX) in May 2018.

Interview

The process, initial phone call and in-person interview, was professional enough, but a month after the interview, they still hadn't sent an offer or declined. It's no wonder they're having difficulty filling positions in the office in addition to the terrible base salary and commission structure. If you have a competitive degree, don't waste your time here.

Interview Questions

Staffing Recruiter Interview

Interview

The interview process was pretty easy. A phone interview followed by an in-person interview. The interviewer was easy to talk to and helpful in answering any questions I had. They discussed my resume and followed with information about the job position as well as the company.

Interview Questions