Apex Systems Technical Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Apex Systems Technical Recruiter Interview Questions

2.7

26 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apex Systems (Richmond, VA) in August 2016.

Interview

Ask several behavioral questions such as name a time when and as well as what would you do in a situation like this. Panel interview which was very uncomfortable. Just try and prepare for as many behavioral questions as possible.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Apex Systems

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Apex Systems (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter via email. She sent over 10 questions that needed to be answered ASAP and then asked for a copy of my non-compete. I have never been asked to send a company that document over before a company has hired me. Another recruiter contacted me within the same company and disqualified me because of the non-compete. In my opinion, I would not recommend this company because they don't care about people.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apex Systems (Houston, TX).

Interview

The interview process consisted of (in order) a phone interview with a corporate recruiter, a personality quiz, a phone interview with Houston Managing Director, and finally a half day interview in Houston office that included multiple panel interviews with different teams (outside sales and inside sales-recruiting team).

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Apex Systems.

Interview

It was easy - I was referred by a current employee and came in for about 3 hours. The time consisted of 2 short interviews and then a short job shadow.

Interview Questions

• What's most important about where you work? Rank in order
      work-life balance, compensation, the people you work with, your boss   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Apex Systems (Richmond, VA) in May 2015.

Interview

Recruiter LinkedIn message followed by a phone interview followed by a final in person Offer was made the same day. I shadowed other employees after a 30 minute panel interview. 6 people, according to other employees it is usually not such a large group, but I was also interviewing for a competitor and they wanted to really gauge my interest. Very easy behavioral interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time where you did not deliver was was expected of you?   Answer Question

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apex Systems in March 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter then a face to face with Sales Director where they mostly asked about my previous experience and how it helped me be a fit for this position and I got to see the office and meet the team and a shadow half day in the office where I got to shadow a recruiter to see what they did day to day

Interview Questions

• Mostly asked about previous experience and what I was looking for in my next position   Answer Question

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Apex Systems.

Interview

One phone screen and then one 1/2 day interview with the team. Panel style interview with account managers. You will have a chance to sit down with a recruiter and shadow them to see what the job is like. Then you walk around and see the facility, you learn about the business and the model they follow for recruiting.

Anonymous Employee in Glen Allen, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Apex Systems (Glen Allen, VA) in November 2014.

Interview

interviewed with 3-4 hiring managers. then shadowing for a couple of hours. Overall interview lasted about 3-4 hours. Shadowing session is a great time to ask lots of questions. They base hiring decisions off panel interview as well as the feedback from the people they shadowed. Be sure to let personality shine through, be sure to ask a couple of questions at the end of the interview. Potential questions to ask, what is a typical day like for you? what is the hardest thing you've had to deal with? how to do you stay organized? If you have not recruited before it is a lot of information and kind of overwhelming, but be sure to be attentive and focused during the shadowing session. Very large office, and a lot of people. Hiring managers interview you from each team and then you typically shadow the senior recruiters in the company.

Interview Questions

• when have you had numbers to hit? What is one negative thing your coworkers would say to you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation stage. They let me know the same day I interview that I received the position.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I interviewed at Apex Systems in June 2014.

Interview

First a phone screen that lasted about 10 minutes. The recruiter will tell you about the company, what the position entails, and what they are looking for. Will then ask you if you are still interested.

Then you get a series questions to answer and email back, once that is done, they will reschedule a phone interview.

Then the phone interview occurs and lasted about an hour asking various questions. Questions were noting out of ordinary.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a recruiter?
      What do you know about recruiting?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Apex Systems (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

First interview was with the recruiting manager and the sales director at the same time. They asked a lot of questions about previous work experience, why I wanted to leave my current job, why I wanted to work for them, my primary motivators, etc.

The last interview was a "half day" where I spent a few hours shadowing nearly everyone in the office that day. Got to know a lot of people and what they do.