Apex Systems Technical Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Apex Systems Technical Recruiter Interview Questions

Interviews at Apex Systems

2.7

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apex Systems.

Interview

I was reached out to by a corporate recruiter. I had a phone screening with the recruiter, then went into the office for a panel interview with the management team. I then sat and shadowed 3 current employees.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any sales experience or experience working in an environment where you had to hit goals?   Answer Question
  • Do you enjoy working on a team?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Apex Systems

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Apex Systems (Portland, OR) in April 2019.

Interview

The interview process was fun and inviting. It allowed me to be myself and it lasted about 30 minutes. The recruiter was very upbeat and kind during the whole process but allowed me to talk for a long period of time as well.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Apex Systems.

Interview

Was super easy and I heard back from them within minutes after the interview getting a job offer. The interview lasted about 40 minutes and did it through Facetime since I was away at a Unversity.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Apex Systems (Las Vegas, NV) in June 2019.

Interview

I was referred to a recruiter by an acquaintances. We set up a time to speak about the opportunity. She was very friendly, but didn't seem to have a tone of knowledge about the opening they had. I wasn't provided with the exact title and assumed it was a Senior level position. I told her my understanding of the role was that it was a Business Development / Sr. Recruiter role. She clarified that you start off as a recruiter for the first 6 months and have the opportunity to move over to sales, but you never do both roles. She didn't ask me a lot of questions about my experience and just said "if your interested I will connect you with a Corporate recruiter who can go over everything else with you". I said okay, I was very interested at that time. A week+ went by and I finally heard from their Corporate Recruiter who only sent me an email asking me to fill out a questioner. I completed it and sent it back. One of the questions asked what my salary requirements were. Given I have no idea what their commission structure is, it's a hard question to answer which is why I wanted to have a further conversation. I put down where I would like to be based on what I'm making now. I got another email response the following day thanking me for answering the preliminary questions. Then proceeded to say although they offer a competitive base salary, uncapped weekly commission and great benefits, their base salary will not meet my requirements. Thanked me again and that was it. I even responded back asking if they could give me the salary range for their position. Never received a response back. I'm very disappointed how this process went as I was truly interested in having a further conversation. My compensation is based on the full package that is offered. The fact that they couldn't take the time to pick up a phone and have a more in depth conversation is disappointing. I'm sure they miss out on good talent and that is sad given they are a staffing agency. My advice to others who are interested, if you're flexible and want to at least speak to someone then leave that question open.

Interview Questions

Apex Systems Response

Jul 11, 2019 – Marketing

Hi, Thank you for letting us know your feedback. We're sorry you had such a negative experience at Apex. Please email us at contractorcommunity@apexsystems.com so we can discuss your experiences and... More

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apex Systems (Virginia Beach, VA) in May 2017.

Interview

Starts with a phone interview. After you get passed phone interview you do a face to face interview. Then after your interview you shadow three workers and they rate whether they like you or not.

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Apex Systems (Denver, CO) in February 2015.

Interview

Phone interview to an onsite interview with the office. Everyone gets a say in who they hire. It was nothing technical, really wanted to see how i would interact with the employees already working there.

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Apex Systems (Kansas City, KS) in January 2019.

Interview

I had an initial phone screening, which was very straightforward, then had a half day interview at my office location. The phone screening was primarily background and personality based questions. The half day comprised of sitting in on a meeting, an interview with the supervisors, shadowing a recruiter, a second interview, and interviewing two current employees.

Interview Questions

• The phone screening was primarily background and personality based questions. The interviews during the half day were mostly behavioral and situational questions. Example: What is your primary motivator for wanting this job?   1 Answer

Apex Systems Response

Jul 11, 2019 – Marketing

Hi, Thank you for taking time to provide feedback. Please email us at contractorcommunity@apexsystems.com so we can discuss your experience and how we can improve. Thank you!

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Apex Systems (New York, NY) in June 2011.

Interview

Apex was very respectful of my time available to interview. Interviews were limited to a face to face, and a follow-up half day with the team.

All communications were friendly and professional. During the interview process all the employees were super helpful, and went out of their way to explain various recruiting concepts, and tools being used.

I believe my IT background with sales experience certainly helped with my transition into this role, and gave me an advantage over other candidates.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about recruiting?   1 Answer

Technical Recruiter Interview

Interview

First have a call with their corporate recruiter

They then bring you onsite for a half day interview-- it's broken up-- you sat down with manager, then met a couple account managers, and shadowed some recruiters and met with the manager again at the end

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Apex Systems (Milwaukee, WI) in January 2007.

Interview

Interview Process included a HR phone interview, a meeting with the Managing Director, and the final step was a half day interview with everybody from the division, and several 30 minute interviews. The culture was fast paced and energetic. The majority of the employees had under 3 years of professional experience.