Apex Systems Technical Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Apex Systems Technical Recruiter Interview Questions

Interviews at Apex Systems

2.7

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I interviewed at Apex Systems in June 2014.

Interview

First a phone screen that lasted about 10 minutes. The recruiter will tell you about the company, what the position entails, and what they are looking for. Will then ask you if you are still interested.

Then you get a series questions to answer and email back, once that is done, they will reschedule a phone interview.

Then the phone interview occurs and lasted about an hour asking various questions. Questions were noting out of ordinary.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a recruiter?
    What do you know about recruiting?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Apex Systems

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Apex Systems (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

First interview was with the recruiting manager and the sales director at the same time. They asked a lot of questions about previous work experience, why I wanted to leave my current job, why I wanted to work for them, my primary motivators, etc.

The last interview was a "half day" where I spent a few hours shadowing nearly everyone in the office that day. Got to know a lot of people and what they do.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Apex Systems (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter via email. She sent over 10 questions that needed to be answered ASAP and then asked for a copy of my non-compete. I have never been asked to send a company that document over before a company has hired me. Another recruiter contacted me within the same company and disqualified me because of the non-compete. In my opinion, I would not recommend this company because they don't care about people.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apex Systems (Houston, TX) in December 2013.

Interview

The hiring process involved three interviews- a phone interview with an internal recruiter, a phone interview with a delivery manager at my target office, and a half-day on-site interview in the Apex branch I was applying to.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apex Systems (Houston, TX).

Interview

The interview process consisted of (in order) a phone interview with a corporate recruiter, a personality quiz, a phone interview with Houston Managing Director, and finally a half day interview in Houston office that included multiple panel interviews with different teams (outside sales and inside sales-recruiting team).

Anonymous Employee in Glen Allen, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Apex Systems (Glen Allen, VA) in November 2014.

Interview

interviewed with 3-4 hiring managers. then shadowing for a couple of hours. Overall interview lasted about 3-4 hours. Shadowing session is a great time to ask lots of questions. They base hiring decisions off panel interview as well as the feedback from the people they shadowed. Be sure to let personality shine through, be sure to ask a couple of questions at the end of the interview. Potential questions to ask, what is a typical day like for you? what is the hardest thing you've had to deal with? how to do you stay organized? If you have not recruited before it is a lot of information and kind of overwhelming, but be sure to be attentive and focused during the shadowing session. Very large office, and a lot of people. Hiring managers interview you from each team and then you typically shadow the senior recruiters in the company.

Interview Questions

• when have you had numbers to hit? What is one negative thing your coworkers would say to you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation stage. They let me know the same day I interview that I received the position.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Apex Systems.

Interview

It was easy - I was referred by a current employee and came in for about 3 hours. The time consisted of 2 short interviews and then a short job shadow.

Interview Questions

• What's most important about where you work? Rank in order
      work-life balance, compensation, the people you work with, your boss   Answer Question

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Apex Systems in August 2012.

Interview

Phone interview and an onsite. Phone interview with the VP. Onsite with the VP, sat in with the team and then 1:1 interviews with select members of their team.

Interview Questions

• Ask me why I was interested in the role and how I would be successful   Answer Question

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apex Systems in March 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter then a face to face with Sales Director where they mostly asked about my previous experience and how it helped me be a fit for this position and I got to see the office and meet the team and a shadow half day in the office where I got to shadow a recruiter to see what they did day to day

Interview Questions

• Mostly asked about previous experience and what I was looking for in my next position   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Apex Systems (Chicago, IL) in April 2014.

Interview

I was a Sr in college when I applied after a career fair. I was contacted by a recruiter maybe a month later and we had a brief conversation about my experience, the position/company and what I was looking for in a job. From there, it moved to this odd interview in which I entered an application they provided that asked about five questions and then would record my answers. It was just me talking to my computer, which was odd, but you get the option to re-do a couple questions if necessary.

From there, I then Skyped with one of the branch's top management for a half hour where he asked more in depth questions about my experience and how I stay organized. The last step was a 4 hour onsite interview in which I shadowed a current employee, met with more upper management and was taken to lunch by current employees. This was followed by an offer early the next week.

Interview Questions

• Mostly just questions based around experience and how you stay organized/stay motivated when things get difficult. Keep in mind that this job can be a grind, so they want to see that you can stay calm, motivated and excited when things get difficult. Also, organization is very important to them as at any given point a recruiter will have numerous people interviewing.   Answer Question