Apex Systems Technical Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Apex Systems Technical Recruiter Interview Questions

Interviews at Apex Systems

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glen Allen, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Apex Systems (Glen Allen, VA) in March 2018.

Interview

Two managers met with me in a large meeting room and then shuffled me off to three other employees to learn the day to day logistics. They were condescending to my answers, but the other employees were nice.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Apex Systems

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Apex Systems (Greensboro, NC) in January 2017.

Interview

interviewed in person and met with 3 people in the conference room. interviewers were nice and talked about expectations. everyone seemed to be personable and i liked interacting with them. asked some questions about work experience and personal and professional goals

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Apex Systems (Atlanta, GA) in October 2017.

Interview

1. Met with 2 managers at the UGA Career Fair
    2. Campus Interview with a sales manager (30 min)
    3. On-site Interview with same manager, shadowed a senior recruiter, then had a panel interview with two professional recruiters, and last interview with delivery manager (1 hour)
    4. Received offer the next day.

Interview Questions

• What makes you want to go into sales?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Apex Systems (Portland, OR) in April 2019.

Interview

The interview process was fun and inviting. It allowed me to be myself and it lasted about 30 minutes. The recruiter was very upbeat and kind during the whole process but allowed me to talk for a long period of time as well.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Apex Systems.

Interview

Was super easy and I heard back from them within minutes after the interview getting a job offer. The interview lasted about 40 minutes and did it through Facetime since I was away at a Unversity.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apex Systems.

Interview

I was reached out to by a corporate recruiter. I had a phone screening with the recruiter, then went into the office for a panel interview with the management team. I then sat and shadowed 3 current employees.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any sales experience or experience working in an environment where you had to hit goals?   Answer Question
    • Do you enjoy working on a team?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Apex Systems (Las Vegas, NV) in June 2019.

Interview

I was referred to a recruiter by an acquaintances. We set up a time to speak about the opportunity. She was very friendly, but didn't seem to have a tone of knowledge about the opening they had. I wasn't provided with the exact title and assumed it was a Senior level position. I told her my understanding of the role was that it was a Business Development / Sr. Recruiter role. She clarified that you start off as a recruiter for the first 6 months and have the opportunity to move over to sales, but you never do both roles. She didn't ask me a lot of questions about my experience and just said "if your interested I will connect you with a Corporate recruiter who can go over everything else with you". I said okay, I was very interested at that time. A week+ went by and I finally heard from their Corporate Recruiter who only sent me an email asking me to fill out a questioner. I completed it and sent it back. One of the questions asked what my salary requirements were. Given I have no idea what their commission structure is, it's a hard question to answer which is why I wanted to have a further conversation. I put down where I would like to be based on what I'm making now. I got another email response the following day thanking me for answering the preliminary questions. Then proceeded to say although they offer a competitive base salary, uncapped weekly commission and great benefits, their base salary will not meet my requirements. Thanked me again and that was it. I even responded back asking if they could give me the salary range for their position. Never received a response back. I'm very disappointed how this process went as I was truly interested in having a further conversation. My compensation is based on the full package that is offered. The fact that they couldn't take the time to pick up a phone and have a more in depth conversation is disappointing. I'm sure they miss out on good talent and that is sad given they are a staffing agency. My advice to others who are interested, if you're flexible and want to at least speak to someone then leave that question open.

Interview Questions

Apex Systems Response

Jul 11, 2019 – Marketing

Hi, Thank you for letting us know your feedback. We're sorry you had such a negative experience at Apex. Please email us at contractorcommunity@apexsystems.com so we can discuss your experiences and... More

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apex Systems (Virginia Beach, VA) in May 2017.

Interview

Starts with a phone interview. After you get passed phone interview you do a face to face interview. Then after your interview you shadow three workers and they rate whether they like you or not.

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Apex Systems (Denver, CO) in February 2015.

Interview

Phone interview to an onsite interview with the office. Everyone gets a say in who they hire. It was nothing technical, really wanted to see how i would interact with the employees already working there.

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Apex Systems (Kansas City, KS) in January 2019.

Interview

I had an initial phone screening, which was very straightforward, then had a half day interview at my office location. The phone screening was primarily background and personality based questions. The half day comprised of sitting in on a meeting, an interview with the supervisors, shadowing a recruiter, a second interview, and interviewing two current employees.

Interview Questions

• The phone screening was primarily background and personality based questions. The interviews during the half day were mostly behavioral and situational questions. Example: What is your primary motivator for wanting this job?   1 Answer

Apex Systems Response

Jul 11, 2019 – Marketing

Hi, Thank you for taking time to provide feedback. Please email us at contractorcommunity@apexsystems.com so we can discuss your experience and how we can improve. Thank you!