Aplicor Interview Questions in Boca Raton, FL | Glassdoor

Aplicor Interview Questions in Boca Raton, FL

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Professional Services Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aplicor (Boca Raton, FL).

Interview

Initial phone screening, then a Team interview process, can take a few hours, most are face to face in same room, whIle some are conducted via Skype, but this process allows a one and done day for decision's to be made

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aplicor (Boca Raton, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by the corporate recruiter. She gave me a list of questions to answer. They liked the answers so I was asked to come in for a face to face interview. I interviewed with the CEO and the Sr VP of Engineering. I was asked to come in for a second interview to meet with the Sr VP of Sales and Marketing and the VP of professional services. I was offered the job before I left that day.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe a Return Authorization process?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

Interview

I had a phone interview with an unprofessional manager. I was brought in for a "meet the team" appointment. One interviewer thought I was an exact match. A couple of other interviewers were unprofessional and did not think I was a match. Had the experience to do the job but if they felt more experience was needed they shouldn't have brought me in for an interview.