Apollo Education Group Enrollment Counselor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Apollo Education Group Enrollment Counselor Interview Questions

2.8

Enrollment Counselor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Apollo Education Group.

Interview

They are very selective in the hiring process. Customer service is a plus and a behavioral based interview is used to select qualified employees. They want to make sure that your behaviors line up with the position and that your ethical standards are of high importance. The interview usually takes 2 interviews one is done by HR and the second is at the location where you will work. At times phone interviews are conducted and at least 2 managers or manager employee combination administers the interview.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult part of the interview is not having real life examples of how you handled situations. They are only looking at behaviors and the process to accomplish results.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation as this these are discussed before the interview begins to give the candidate the opportunity to walk away in case they do not accept the salary offer.

Other Interview Reviews for Apollo Education Group

Enrollment Counselor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Apollo Education Group.

Interview

Phone Screen passed, followed by 2 part interview via phone in person

Interview Questions

• Standard questions. What did you do when not getting something done before deadline.   Answer Question

Negotiation

None,

Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Apollo Education Group (Pasadena, CA) in December 2010.

Interview

Recruited by a recruiting agency and interviewed with a recruiter. Went through a second informal interview, then hired. The process did not take long once approved by the recruiter.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question was whether or not I could handle working more with adult students vs. younger students.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. I was satisfied with the salary offer as it commensurate with my experience and was aligned with my duties.

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apollo Education Group (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2009.

Interview

4interviews processes.phone. one interview and group interview

Interview Questions

• how would you sell this pen   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation

Enrollment Counselor Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apollo Education Group in August 2008.

Interview

Pleasant and casual conversation asking about education and previous work experience

Negotiation

an offer was made no negotiation was accepted