Apollo Education Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

129 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

WIU Financial Aid Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apollo Education Group (Phoenix, AZ) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview went well. I applied online for the position and was contacted a couple days later to set up the interview. The interview was set for a couple days out. In the interview on Tuesday I was told I would hear something by Friday. Friday came and went and i didn't hear anything. I did not ever hear anything from HR. I eventually emailed the director I interviewed with and she told me the position cancelled. She said I was definitely considered for the job but the company decided to go in a different direction so they did not hire any of the candidates that interviewed.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to navigate ambiguity.   Answer Question

National Advisor Interview

Interview

Interview process was long and drawn out for no particular reason. Verification took forever and when I posted up for another position within the company, I went through the idiotic broken process again.

You will be interviewed by first career recruiters, they ask dumb nonsensical questions like they have just been taught. The have no respect for the information enclosed in your resume or your job history, they treat you like this is your first exposure to corporate america because they have no history in the job Its high turn over and they keep hiring kids to do this role.

Admissions Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apollo Education Group in February 2016.

Interview

Behavioral Based and there were also assessments that were required in the process. It took about 2 weeks overall. Very happy. I liked the way the interview process was outlined and it seemed pretty effective.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you had to achieve sales goals.   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Apollo Education Group (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Interviewed with 5 people on one day. Lots of chaos. People didn't show up at appropriate time. Most complained that HR didn't tell them that I was coming on that day

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?
      Where are you working now?
      What do you know about the Apollo Group and The University of Phoenix   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Apollo Education Group (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2016.

Interview

it was solid, well-prepared friendly, real position with well-defined responsibilities, good conversation, seems like a good workplace; it was well informed, well worth the time, informative; the hiring process, i thought, was satisfactory

Senior Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Apollo Education Group (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Went through a couple of phone interviews and went in for a massive 5 hour interview (1:1 and Group), where I showed past projects and discussed concepts with the team.

PC Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Apollo Education Group (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

I had a face-to-face meeting, after a phone interview, with the department manager. I took a skills test after the interview. My certifications were verified and my references were checked after I took the test. I was offered the job about two and half weeks after I applied.

Devops Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warrenville, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Apollo Education Group (Warrenville, IL) in November 2015.

Interview

1 telephonic->team lead briefly explained the role and ask me what i did previously
    2 Skype with 4 people separately-> 2 panels asked about java basics and CI tool experience
    3 telephonic with manager-> asked common behavior questions.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Apollo Education Group.

Interview

online application, followed by on line assessments. You will not see you score of the assessments only notified if you passed or failed-- seems to be a way of weeding out who ever they want.

Interview Questions

• all behaviorial: tell me a time when you had to deal with a difficult client, how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Academic Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apollo Education Group (Phoenix, AZ) in September 2015.

Interview

I first had to take three tests to determine my abilities; listening, behavioral attitudes, and evaluating job skills. After I passed, I had an extremely non-committal interview from an monotone reviewer for Finance Advisor, and was told the Academic Counselor position was no longer available. Interview questions did relate to the Academic Counselor position.Then I received a letter that I did not qualify for the Academic Counselor.

Interview Questions

• What was something that you perceived as wrong and made right?   Answer Question