Apollo Education Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 28, 2017

2.8

Campus Operations Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apollo Education Group (Virginia Beach, VA) in August 2014.

Interview

I applied for the job August 7th, then I received an email the following week for a telephone interview with HR and it was scheduled on August 21st. After the interview, I was told that it would take 3 days or a week to hear back from them if I was selected. Once selected, I would go and do a face to face interview based on 5 behavioral questions. One of the examples she gave me was "what are you willing to do to correct a wrong with a right". She said that they are looking for correction and resolution along with energy and enthusiasm.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions in my phone interview. This was mostly a pre-screen type of interview and I said just a little bit about my last 3 job experiences and what did I do there.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no negotiation in salary. Before they schedule your phone interview, they make you fill out this questionnaire which has the salary, hours, and days to work. I only selected the Yes, and I accepted answer, because I can't continue filling out more information. I will updated this if I got selected for the job and after I do the panel interview.

Enrollment Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apollo Education Group in August 2014.

Interview

You recieve an email that requires a response to confirm your intereview day and time and a number that you can be reach. Also before the phone interview you must fill out an intial packet reviewing the goals of the job, requirments and avaliability. Once you pass the phone interview you will recieve an actual interview with the school you applied for.

Interview Questions

• Phone Interview- Compare what you do now to what you will be required to do in this position if offered?
      In person interview- Name a time you had to make a decision that your supervisor was unaware of ?
      Answer Question

SEM Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Apollo Education Group (San Francisco, CA) in July 2014.

Interview

Coordinated with HR and Hiring Manager for interview date and time. One on one interviews for about 5 hours. Interview process was fairly standard. Started with the Director, Hiring Manager and team members.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through any previous analysis that yielded tremendous results.   Answer Question

SQA II Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Apollo Education Group.

Interview

Interview process took 4 weeks with 4 group/panel interview., two technical interviews, 1 situational and 1 manual testing questions. Technival rounds has all QTP questions like database connectivity, dynamic object handling, descriptive programming

Network Administrative II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apollo Education Group (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Had a single interview 7 years ago. 2 persons in the interview, the manager and a technical person. Typical situational questions asked, followed by technical questions. More than likely, once the technical interviewing part was satisfied, they are looking for a team fit to ensure you will be a good fit with the team.

Interview Questions

• Position was related to telecommunications and most difficult question related to T1/E1 and DS3 TDM circuits. A few lunix/unix questions and Cisco data networking general questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

negotiated successfully for the pay previously made.

Enrollment Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Apollo Education Group in May 2014.

Interview

Passed assessment contacted via email I choose the phone interview time. The recruiter called, prompt on time was warm yet professional. Told me about the position and the procedure for phone interview. After our conversation she asked 4 behavioral based questions. Of which I answered. When finished she stated I was moving to the next phase, which was face to face interview the following week. I selected the time and showed up to the interview dressed professional and 15 minutes early. It was a two person panel the female panelist somewhat dominated/controlled conversation it appeared she decided hiring outcome. Guy there as a formality.

Product Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Apollo Education Group (San Francisco, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

1) Preliminary interview with HR (10 mins) - basic behavioral
    2) Skype interview with hiring manager (30 mins) - began with behavioral, talked through previous resume points, and ended with a market sizing case.

Interview Questions

• Case question: Estimate the market size for coding boot camps (eg Hack Reactor or GA) in the US.   1 Answer

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Interview

Interview went well and involved talking with four team members at the time all of whom were professional and knowledgeable. Interview took 2 hours including question and answer period. Met with team manager after talking with team members. Interview process was organized and progressed smoothly.

Enrollment Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Apollo Education Group (Dallas, TX) in March 2014.

Interview

Pretty standard phone interview with someone in Arizona followed by an interview with an Enrollment Manager on site. If you really want this job you either have to play up your sales ability or your passion for students, the sales ability will get you the most points.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a problem making UP TO 50 cold calls per day.   1 Answer

Academic Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apollo Education Group (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2014.

Interview

Pretty standard asked star format questions, and what you want out of your career. Where you see yourself in five years and what can you bring to Apollo that other candidates cannot.