Apollo Education Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Apollo Education Group Interview Questions

Updated Jan 28, 2017

2.8

PR Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Apollo Education Group in February 2014.

Interview

Responded to online posting on Indeed. 30 minute initial telephone screen by talent acquisition consultant followed by in person interview with PR manager. Well managed and kept informed of status during follow up calls. Required photo ID to enter the campus.

Interview Questions

• How did you demonstrate value of PR to senior executives   Answer Question

Enrollment Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Apollo Education Group (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

First step is a phone interview, secondly a face-to-face interview with a manager and potentially the Director. They will ask you to recall a difficult situation and what you did to resolve it.

Enrollment Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Apollo Education Group in December 2013.

Interview

First you apply online if they are interested they send you a link to test a 3 part test that took about an hr. Then, you do a phone interview, if they are still interested you will do a face to face interview, then if you are selected you do a background check and receive an official offer letter.

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apollo Education Group (Phoenix, AZ) in December 2013.

Interview

The recruiter will probe you over the phone. You also submit an application to the company. I was hired to work for Apollo education group over phone interview while living in another state. . . . . . . . . .

Adjunct Professor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Apollo Education Group (Las Vegas, NV) in November 2013.

Interview

Online application, then phone interview, then online teacher training, then first class with mentor, then you are fully hired. Takes at least 3-4 months before fully employed. It was a little frustrating because you feel the interview process will never end, but you just have to stay with it.

Interview Questions

• What do you do with those students that are falling behind?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. The salary was set.

Enrollment Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Apollo Education Group in November 2013.

Interview

A very long process. Once you complete the application you then have to complete an assessment, following that an hour long phone interview, and following that an in person interview. Both interviews are focused on behavioral based questions. Total of about a month and a half from application to hire.

Negotiation

Email with offer letter

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apollo Education Group.

Interview

HR Called to setup pre screening interview

Better pay elsewhere

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Apollo Education Group (Seattle, WA) in August 2013.

Interview

One phone interview with the VP, then they scheduled me for a 3 hour interview, an hour later they changed it to a 4 hour, then another hour later they changed it to a 5 hour interview, then a couple of hours later they changed it to a 8 hours interview, so I asked then why they keep changing the time, they tell me that's their process. (What kind of process is that)
    So I decided not to move forward with the interview, because of their convoluted or lack of process

Interview Questions

• Technical questions are not hard, but their lack of a process is going to kill you in the long run, so be careful of you take a job there   Answer Question

National Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apollo Education Group in August 2013.

Interview

Take a 2 hour test with a lot of math. Behavioral questions such as give an example of how you overcame a difficult objection. You will need to list your most successful opportunity, resourcefulness etc. Details on past successes with sales goals of course. they will also ask questions of your experience in business development with human resources and learning and development.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Little negotiation

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Apollo Education Group.

Interview

Communication was professional and timely. Interview process was fairly routine for this type of position. First interview was with hiring manager plus two senior staff/management personnel. The only negative aspect of the interview experience was the required completion of company forms. The HR representative gave direction to a webpage that listed links to the forms but the links did not work.

Interview Questions

• One question related to system security which was not my area of expertise.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes I negotiated an additional $5,000 above the original offer.