Apollo Education Group Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Apollo Education Group Manager Interview Questions

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Apollo Education Group (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2016.

Interview

it was solid, well-prepared friendly, real position with well-defined responsibilities, good conversation, seems like a good workplace; it was well informed, well worth the time, informative; the hiring process, i thought, was satisfactory

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Apollo Education Group

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Apollo Education Group (Orlando, FL).

Interview

In general, positions are posted on the company website Apollo Education Group or its subsidiary University of Phoenix. Nonetheless, by now it is common practice to find announcements on mostly every job dashboard. Candidates are screened using the popular process; resume, phone call, telephone panel interview. If selected within the top 2-3 then you receive an invite for a face-to-face interview. Not to be surprised that the hiring manager/director may fly to your location for the in-person meeting. Interview questions will cover the basics: communication, project management, technical and soft skills. However, they will dive into situational and behavioral questioning. This is followed by a background check which can take up to two weeks.

Interview Questions

• What are 5 things to do in your role everyday to be successful.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apollo Education Group (Cleveland, OH) in June 2011.

Interview

1 on 1 Our services go above and beyond what’s offered by most primary care doctors. Even so, we’ve designed our screening results to be shared and discussed with your physician, giving you access to the most comprehensive care.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Apollo Education Group in January 2011.

Interview

Phone interview, one on one interview, behavioral questions - 'Tell me about a time..." Non technical questions overall. Low starting salary.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Apollo Education Group in February 2010.

Interview

Slow, arduous, and no respect given to candidates. Blow off interviews, have you come in the office and only to have interviewers "dial in".
    They have a hard time getting talent, and retaining talent.

Interview Questions

• Engineering lead didn't show up or dial in when scheduled, then when rescheduled proceeded to talk 55 of the 60 minute interview.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Ask for the moon, including them to pay cobra. They need talent and don't have a lot of options.