Apollo Education Group Interview Questions in Phoenix, AZ | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 7, 2016

2.8

WIU Financial Aid Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apollo Education Group (Phoenix, AZ) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview went well. I applied online for the position and was contacted a couple days later to set up the interview. The interview was set for a couple days out. In the interview on Tuesday I was told I would hear something by Friday. Friday came and went and i didn't hear anything. I did not ever hear anything from HR. I eventually emailed the director I interviewed with and she told me the position cancelled. She said I was definitely considered for the job but the company decided to go in a different direction so they did not hire any of the candidates that interviewed.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to navigate ambiguity.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Apollo Education Group (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2016.

Interview

it was solid, well-prepared friendly, real position with well-defined responsibilities, good conversation, seems like a good workplace; it was well informed, well worth the time, informative; the hiring process, i thought, was satisfactory

PC Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Apollo Education Group (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

I had a face-to-face meeting, after a phone interview, with the department manager. I took a skills test after the interview. My certifications were verified and my references were checked after I took the test. I was offered the job about two and half weeks after I applied.

Academic Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apollo Education Group (Phoenix, AZ) in September 2015.

Interview

I first had to take three tests to determine my abilities; listening, behavioral attitudes, and evaluating job skills. After I passed, I had an extremely non-committal interview from an monotone reviewer for Finance Advisor, and was told the Academic Counselor position was no longer available. Interview questions did relate to the Academic Counselor position.Then I received a letter that I did not qualify for the Academic Counselor.

Interview Questions

• What was something that you perceived as wrong and made right?   Answer Question

Financial Aid Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apollo Education Group (Phoenix, AZ) in August 2015.

Interview

Online assessment first, then screening call with HR, then interview with hiring managers.
    I previously worked there and did this job, yet was not offered it. I think they are against hiring when you are currently living out of state.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer and what was the outcome   Answer Question

Network Administrative II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Apollo Education Group (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Had a single interview 7 years ago. 2 persons in the interview, the manager and a technical person. Typical situational questions asked, followed by technical questions. More than likely, once the technical interviewing part was satisfied, they are looking for a team fit to ensure you will be a good fit with the team.

Interview Questions

• Position was related to telecommunications and most difficult question related to T1/E1 and DS3 TDM circuits. A few lunix/unix questions and Cisco data networking general questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

negotiated successfully for the pay previously made.

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Interview

Interview went well and involved talking with four team members at the time all of whom were professional and knowledgeable. Interview took 2 hours including question and answer period. Met with team manager after talking with team members. Interview process was organized and progressed smoothly.

Academic Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apollo Education Group (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2014.

Interview

Pretty standard asked star format questions, and what you want out of your career. Where you see yourself in five years and what can you bring to Apollo that other candidates cannot.

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Apollo Education Group (Phoenix, AZ) in December 2013.

Interview

The recruiter will probe you over the phone. You also submit an application to the company. I was hired to work for Apollo education group over phone interview while living in another state. . . . . . . . . .

IT Manager, Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Apollo Education Group (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Only promoting internally no external hiring for this position. And we have reasons for everything if you need to know why we dont hire someone from outside for this position.
    No big raise will be given and only internal folks can accept this offer also they know how to treat the employees bad since they have already gone through it while they were juniors.

Interview Questions

• Why do you need promotion? Will you listen to my commands?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Will I get MAC?